Chapter 26: You Will Always Be My Big Brother

~~~Atticus POV~~~

After the Cha Cha Slide I sat back down and drank my wine as I listened to everyone else give speeches. I'm waiting my turn. To be honest I'm not prepared to give a speech.

I walked up and took the mic. "Oh Seth. You idiot. I'm proud of you. To be honest I never thought you were gonna have an actual wedding. Maybe you'd elope in Vegas I dunno. Anyway, time to tell the tales of Seth's childhood. Well let's see hmm I beat him and his friends up, oh aha. Okay so I was Sive or Sivi because I was aggressive, he was Cow because I was three and couldn't pronounce coward." I looked at Dean who laughed and smiled. "Anyway, Seth and I from time to time will have brother sister talks when we need them. I hope we never lose them. Cow, I love you. Take care of Mack for me. Mack take care of him for me. And Seth always be know that you will always be my big brother and I will always be your baby sister."

He walked over to me and hugged me.

We say back down and ate then Dean started dancing again.

Earned It by The Weeknd came on so him and I danced to it.

Over all this is a great night.

So to be completely honest I think I'm going to put up a new Dean Fanfic after this one. Or maybe another superstar Fanfic. I dunno. I just love writing about Dean and watt pad obviously hates it because it's be so stupid and idiotic. Always my iPod won't do anything. It hates me too. I'll be surprised if this chapter is even saved and published. It obviously is if you're reading this so that's good but still.

I how you guys like this and I'll try to update more.