Chapter 19: You Guys Are So Cute

~~~Atticus POV~~~

I woke up and noticed it was 11:00. I felt a really bad pain in my head. Ugh.

I walked in the bathroom and took ibuprofen.

I walked downstairs and sat on the counter and watched Dean make breakfast while his earbuds were in and I could hear Billy Idol singing Rebel Yell.

Next was Taylor Swift and he started singing and boy did I get a lot of likes on that video.

He turned around and saw me. "Hey beautiful." He said taking his earbuds out and putting his phone on the counter and came to me.

"I saw all of that."

"Yeah I figured."

"You really are a swifty."

"Yeah."

"It's okay babe."

He smiled and so did I and he kissed me. "You okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"You didn't kiss me like you usually do."

"Oh I've just got a headache. I took some medicine so I hope that works for most of the day and then I'm gonna take more before the show."

"Alright."

He kissed my head and then continued cooking.

*Time Skip To Show*

We arrived at the show and then waked inside and got changed. "Ambrose! Mini Rollins!" I heard someone call.

I turned my head and saw Triple H coming towards mine and Dean's way.

My feet were kicked up on Dean's lap and he had his hand on my boots. "What's up Hunter?" Dean asked.

"So Stephanie saw your guys post on Instagram and we're gonna have you guys in a storyline."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Thanks Hunter." Dean and I said.

He walked and away and I looked at Dean. "Ooo looks like you and I have a match tonight against...Bliss and Konner." I said.

"Let's go kick some butt beautiful."

We stood up and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked down the hall and to the gorilla.

"You know since this Sunday is Royal Rumble Steph wanted me to let you know babe that you and I have title matches."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm going for the IC championship and you Diva's championship obviously."

"I'm now excited for this Sunday."

We walked out to Dean's theme song and got ready for a match.

I gave Bliss the curb stomp and pinned her for three and we won.

We walked backstage and then cameras followed. "Nice match tonight." I said to Dean.

"Yeah you too." He replied.

"I'll see ya around."

"See ya."

We walked away and then the cameras went off and Dean and I started making out after the cameras were gone. "Atticus!" I heard someone call I pulled away from Dean and saw Nikki staring at Dean and I.

I buried my face in his chest as I heard Nikki laugh and Dean hugged me tighter. "You guys are so cute." She said.

My phone vibrated my jeans and I pulled it out and saw that Nikki posted a picture of me hiding in Dean's chest.

@thenikkibella- Just another day at work with these two.

She tagged us in it and she was staring at Dean and I and I flipped her off.

Dean and I got out of the corner and made out way into a small little room where there was a tv and I kicked my feet up on Dean's lap.

"You know it's been a month since we started dating." Dean said.

"Oh yeah. Happy anniversary."

I pecked his lips and it made a wet sound. "Yeah well I got you something."

"Dean you didn't have to get me anything."

"No babe, I did."

He pulled a box out and handed it to me.

I opened it and my jaw dropped. "Aw this is so sweet, Dean."

It was necklace that had a D charm on it. "Turn it over." He said.

Love you forever and always beautiful.

I smiled and then wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "Do you wanna put it on?" He asked.

"Yeah help me?"

He got up and I handed it to him.

I pulled my hair to the side as he connected it. I played with it and then after making a collage of stupid pictures of us kissing and doing stupid things I took a selfie of me in the necklace and him and put it in the collage.

@theatticusrollins- Happy 1 month babe. @thedeanambrose

He kissed me and I leaned into him playing with the necklace all night.