Chapter 43: Oh Grow Up

~~~Atticus POV~~~

I put on a black sports bra, some sweats over my Calvin Klein underwear that are like really short shorts. You could see the label as my sweats hung at my waist. My hair was down and straight and stayed long in the back.

I walked down the hall then down the stairs while on my phone and made my way into the kitchen.

I heard a groan and looked up to see Dean with his head back. "What are you whining about?" I asked.

"De boteca." He said those non real words while using hands to point up and down my body.

"This?" He nodded. "What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing. You just-"

"Dean please get a hold of yourself."

"Then don't dress like that."

"Whatever Dean."

"Anyway, what's up babe?" He asked.

"Nothing I'm scrolling through twitter and keep seeing all these things about Bliss on there."

"What are they saying?"

"I don't know I just keep seeing her name everywhere. Oh here's one 'Alexa Bliss Calls Out Atticus Rollins on Past.' What the hell?"

I click on it and start reading aloud to Dean. "'When we were in high school Atticus and I were best friends and she stole my boyfriend right before prom. She ruined my life. I still wanna be her friend but she thinks I'm too low class.' Are you freaking kidding me?"

"Atticus what are you doing?" He asked I grabbed my keys.

"She wants to lie well let's go see what happens when the truth is revealed."

I grabbed a black hoodie and I zipped it up and walked outside. I started my car and pulled out and sped the whole way to the studio she was in.

"Bliss!" I yelled as they were still getting interviewed.

"Atticus what are you doing here?"

"Don't pull that bull with me, Alexa. You know what you did and you know it wasn't me."

"What are you talking about, Atticus?"

"I'm talking about the cutest couple in high school." I flipped through the pages in the yearbook and showed the picture of me and my ex. "Oh and then prom. Look who isn't there because they've gotten their boyfriend stolen. Look who my ex is dancing with. Someone he cheated on my with." I showed the picture of them dancing and the interviewer backed off. "I'm sick of your bs and trying to turn things on me. I'm done, Alexa. I'm fed up with it." I was so angry I was in her face. "You've ruined my life since day one and I won't let you keep ruining it. Truth is you hurt me because you can't get a boyfriend or hold a steady relationship. Truth is you were never my friend and you played me. Truth is you're stuck up and don't want to believe it. Truth is you're afraid of everyone to know about your mistakes so you reveal everyone else's even if they didn't make a mistake. You're a sad excuse for a life and I can't believe I wasted my time being friends with you."

She just stared at me and then I walked out.

I drove home and Dean saw the whole thing and I calmed down.

"It's been a long day you should go to bed."

I put on some shorts and kept the sports bra on. He stared at me. "Oh grow up Dean!"

Was anyone else happy that Shane McMahon returned last night? I was so ecstatic I couldn't even move. I love Shane 'O Mac. Couldn't believe it. I didn't expect it and when he said he wanted to take over Raw I was like YES! YES! YES! But now he has to fight The Undertaker. It sucks but I'm just happy he's back.