Chapter 27: Perfect Teeth

This picture gets me every time I see it. ^

~~~Atticus POV~~~

I walked to the closet and pulled out my WWE bag.

I got out mine and Dean's suitcase. I set them on the bed and Dean shuffled in bed. He got out and helped me pack for the shows coming up.

We finished and started to get ready to get on our flight. I put on some sweats, a black Macbeth shirt, and a black hoodie.

*Show*

I walked around the arena until I found Dean sitting on a crate talking with Roman and the Dudley boys.

I walked over and stood in between Dean's legs. He put his hand on my stomach and he has a tight grip. "You ready for tonight, At?" Bubba Ray asked.

"Oh yeah. You!"

"Always."

Dean kissed my head and then drank his coke.

Tonight it's The Dudley Boys, Dean, and Roman vs. Luke Harper, Eric Rowen, Kevin Owens, and Sheamus. I'm gonna be at ringside in an Ambrose shirt over my attire.

The guys walked away and Dean let go and I jumped up on the crate next to him. He pecked my lips and wrapped an arm around me. "So tonight during your match Kevin is gonna get involved and try to attack you but I'm gonna come out and save you." He said.

"I don't need saving." I said kissing him.

"Yeah but no matter what," He kissed me again and kept his face close, "I will always be there to save you when you need it." He kissed me again and I smiled and leaned into him.

"You guys are so cute." I heard Brie say.

"Thanks."

"I want a picture." Nattie cheered. "Smile." I just leaned into Dean. "Come on Atticus. Smile."

"Come on babe. Smile those beautifully sharpened and white teeth. Those perfect teeth."

I smiled and Nat showed us the pictures. "It's hard to tell you had braces with those teeth." He said.

"DEAN!" I yelled smacking his shoulder.

"You had braces?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah when I was 10 until I was 13."

"Oh. I bet you looked cute." Brie said.

"She was beautiful." He kissed my cheek. "And still is."

You know he can be a pain in the neck, butt, gut, other places not needed to be mentioned but, I love him more than anything.

An he keeps me somewhat sane.