Chapter 2: He's So Tall And Handsome As Hell

"WAKE UP!!!" Yelled someone shaking me.

"SCREW YOU AND GO AWAY!!!" I yelled back pulling the comforter over my head and closing my eyes.

They were ripped off me furiously and roughly. "What the hell is wrong with you, Seth?" I asked getting up and rubbing my eyes.

"You already know the answer to that."

"Yeah lots of things now continue."

"Okay so you need to wake up it's 10 and we need to hit the gym."

"Wait how did you get in my room?"

"Duh I'm brother I went down to reception and they opened the door for me."

"Ugh." I yelled as I flopped back on my bed. "Get out I'm gonna go down and eat and I'll be at Cross Fit in an hour."

"Done."

He left and I put my hair in a bun and my bangs hung out and I put on my glasses and grabbed my key and phone and walked downstairs. I was just in a tank top and sweats. You could see my belly button but oh well.

I grabbed a bagel and a waffle with a Pepsi and some coffee. I'm saving the Pepsi for later.

I brought it back up to my room and watched reruns of Spongebob. I love Spongebob.

___________________________

I arrived at the arena for Raw. I wheeled my suitcase with my duffle bag on it to the divas locker room.

I got to my little cubby locker thing and I put on my attire. I walked to hair and makeup and they left my hair down and wavy as it hung in front of my face light makeup and then I walked away into catering.

I sat at a table with Seth and then Nikki Bella soon joined me. "Wazup Dude?" Nikki asked sitting down.

"Don't ever say 'wazup' again." I said mimicking her wazup.

"Spicy I like it." She said eating her sandwich while I ate my fifth piece of pizza and seventh cookie.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"Dean!" I heard Seth yelling getting up and going to a figure.

"God my brother is so freaking social I hate it sometimes."

"Uh huh. You know who he's talking to right?"

"Dean Ambrose. They are best friends I know. For my 16th birthday dinner he brought him with him."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"You know what's so amazing about him?"

"What?"

"He's so tall and handsome as hell." She said.

"Yeah he's sure something." Well I can't deny it he was tall and pretty damn handsome. But I can't have a boyfriend. I'm only 22 and he's like 29. It would never work because well no one falls for me.

"You're spacing out. You're staring at him. Oh my god you were checking him out!" She exclaimed.

"Shut up! I was not I was observing. You know how you do observations and inferences in science class. That's what I was doing."

"Yeah sure say what you want Atticus but I know what you were doing." She said raising her eyebrow.

"Nicole Bella I will slit your throat."

"So you do like him?"

"No! I haven't liked anybody since...well forever I guess."

"Wow that's sad how old are you?"

"22 and that doesn't matter. I guess I'm just not the type that guys like."

"Yeah but if I were a guy I'd date you."

"Why?"

"Because you're hot."

"Yeah I would say no. I hate guys who just a date a girl because she's hot."

"Yeah me too."

"Cool. Oh and Handsome As Hell is walking over here right now."

"I've got a boyfriend. You don't."

I flipped her off and she turned around when Dean approached us with my brother. "Oh my god Atticus? I haven't seen you since you turned 18."

"Yeah I know. It's good to see ya again, Dean."

"Come on give me a hug."

"Don't push it Ambrose."

"Still the same ol' stubborn and punk rock Atticus. I like that."

"Thanks. Now if you don't mind I'm going to cut my promo." I said.

I got up and threw my plate away and then recycled my Coke after chugging the whole thing and letting out a really loud burp. Dean complimented me on it.

I arrived at the gorilla and then my music hit and I walked out putting my hands in my WWE Network sweatshirt.

I grabbed the mic off the steel steps and walked through the ropes.

I stood in the middle of the ring and put the mic to my lips as everyone cheered. "If you haven't seen NXT which you can see on the WWE Network for just 9.99 then you don't know who I am. I'm Atticus Rollins. Yeah that's right Rollins. I'm the little sister to the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. But I'm not here to talk about my lame brother and his life. No right who would want to. I'm here to talk about why I'm here and why I attacked Nikki Bella.

"I attacked Nikki Bella last night because I needed to make a statement to her that she did not start this divas revolution and that she is not 'the diva'. She shouldn't even be a diva if you ask me." The crowd ooed. "Okay but she is the longest reigning Divas Champion congrats to her on that but she needs to get it through her thick headed skull that she is no longer the divas champion. I'm not even on Charlotte's side I'm on no ones side but my own but she needs to be taught a lesson about respect and about truth.

"Truth is Nikki is just another Diva waiting for a big time shot again but she's also just another face in that locker room. The face who looks too much like a clown with her makeup. She is just another diva. She needs to learn that if she wants to be respected by others then she needs to respectful back and dammit if she thinks she started this divas revaluation she has another thing coming.

"People who started this revolution are Trish Stratus. Lita. And Aj Lee. Nikki will never hit the top again and she will never be another one of those women because there is just one of everyone. No one is the same and never will be the same. So Nikki if you really are diva accept my challenge. You. Me. Hell In A Cell. Inside a Cell to see who the next #1 contender is and also I'm gonna teach a little lesson about respect and truth. Truth is I'm gonna beat you and truth is you're just another Barbie." I dropped the mic and left the ring.

I walked backstage and a figure in a grey leather jacket approached me. "Nice promo out there, Atticus."

"Thanks Ambrose. Good luck in your match tonight."

"Thanks Dude."

"No problem Dudette." I retorted.

"See ya after the show?"

"What?"

"I'm riding with you and your brother after the show tonight. Oh and tomorrow night after the Smackdown tapping."

Great. "Cool. See ya then."

"Cool see ya."

"See ya." He walked past me and I walked into the divas locker room and put my clothes on from earlier.

Skinny jeans, AC/DC black tee, combat boots, and a black sweatshirt.

___________________________

I walked out with my suitcase and bag and got in the back of the car and then his figure approached the back of the car.