Chapter 20: And Your New...

~~~Atticus POV~~~

I was doing it a little different for the pay-per-view tonight.

I had black shorts, a cut up in a cool cut style Dean Ambrose shirt, and my normal combat boots.

My hair was in a straight and perfect ponytail. I look ba.

I walked out of the Diva's Locker room in my Dean Ambrose hoodie unzipped. Is it bad it's long than my shorts?

I walked around and then felt an arm wrap around my waist as I was walking and I looked to my right and saw Dean. "Hey babe." I said.

"Hey At." We paused and he pecked my lips. He connected our hands and we started walking. "So beautiful you ready to kick Charlotte's butt tonight?"

"Yeah. You ready to beat Kevin Owens?"

"Oh hell yeah." He said and I laughed.

We made it to catering and my brother approached me. "Atticus brother sister talk now!"

"Okay...woah!" He pulled my arm and took me out the other way to catering.

What is it with people in the WWE pulling people away before they can agree?

"Seth what is going on?" I asked as he pulled us into a corner.

"I want to propose to Mack on her birthday."

"When's that?"

"The 7th of February."

"Awe Seth that's so sweet. She'll love that."

"Yeah but so far she thinks I'm throwing her a surprise birthday party when I'm actually taking her out to dinner and then to a special engagement party where I'm going to propose."

"Seth that's so cute."

"Thanks now I need you to act like you're helping me plan."

"No problem bro so now let me go back to my lover."

"You guys are cute but it's gross to see my best friend making out with my little sister."

"Yeah welcome to my life."

He opened his mouth and shut it and I walked back into catering where I saw the grey leather jacket.

I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and kissed his cheek then took a seat next to him realizing he was socializing with The Dudley Boys, and Ryback. "Sup dudes." I said.

"What's up At?" Bubba Ray said.

"Nothing much guys. So what's we talking about?"

"How you and Dean are gonna win couple of the year at the Slammy's."

"You realize that the Slammy's are 11 months away right?"

"Yeah but I'm already voting for you guys."

"That's sweet."

I looked at Dean and smiled and then saw that the match before me was over. "I gotta go my match is now."

"Okay love you."

"Love you too."

He kissed me before I got up and left. I wish he could come out with me but he can't for some reason. I get to go to his though.

I heard my music play and then I walked out and got in the ring and took the sweatshirt off and kept the shirt on.

Charlotte came out and then the match started.

I took her out in the beginning but now she's just dominating me. I can't lose. Not tonight.

I got up as she was yelling at the ref and got on the top rope and when she turned around did a move my brother did back in NXT.

I then did the curb stomp and pinned her.

The bell rang and I got on my knees and put my hand on top of my head in my hair realizing I had just one my first championship.

I started crying as I realized it.

The ref raised my hand and then I got on the top rope and held it up.

I walked out and backstage and found Dean. I jumped in his arms almost in full on tears. "I did it Dean." I said.

"I know. I'm so proud of you."

He kissed me and then WWE wanted to take a picture for their Instagram account.

It was a picture of me looking at the championship with a smile on my face.

I walked into the Diva's locker room being congratulated by the Bella's and Becky. Paige gave me a high five and Charlotte gave me a dirty look.

I put on a grey Dean Ambrose shirt cut up in a different pattern, some dark skinny jeans, vans, and I took my hair out of the ponytail and it was straight.

I put my title around my waist and walked out of the Diva's locker room and found Dean at the gorilla where he kissed before he walked out to his theme song and I followed.

Kevin was dominating him most of the match but Dean got back up and did Dirty Deeds and then pinned him for three.

I dropped my title on the apron and slid in the ring with his jacket on and jumped in his arms and hugged him.

He put me down and the ref held his arm up as I grabbed my title and Dean and I held both our titles up.

We got backstage and then Dean and I took a picture for WWE of us and our championships.

We held them up in front of us and his head was on mine because mine was on his shoulder.

@wwe- Lucky night for WWE's unstable couple.

I gave Nikki my phone and had Dean and I kissing as we held our championships out and then posted it.

@theatticusrollins- Congrats to me and my love. This unstable couple isn't loosing these championships and is never going away.

Dean re-posted it and then got ready to go the the hotel for tomorrow nights show.