Chapter 11: You're Holding My Wrist

I woke up in those arms again and realized I didn't want him to let go.

I just felt at home and safe in his big and muscular arms. Like I was his prisoner he would never let go.

I did find my way out though. I have just realized that I have feelings for my best friends brother.

I'm not telling him though. I can't it would ruin our relationship. I can't. It hurts to say that but I just can't.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower and cried a little in there but got out and looked at my wrist. I'm gonna get a tattoo. Maybe a few.

I threw on my black short sleeve shirt and skinny jeans and slid into my vans and then after blow drying my hair left it down and wavy and then threw my black leather jacket on.

I left a sticky note on his head and then walked out.

~~~Dean POV~~~

I woke up to my vision blocked by a blue paper on my face.

Went out be back by noon.
-Atticus

I smiled at her hand writing and then threw a shirt over my head as I got out of bed and realized it was 11:58. Wow I'm a late sleeper.

I heard the door open and saw Atticus standing there all new. Her hair auburn as ever. I pretty sure that's her natural hair color cause of the pictures on her moms wall. I looked at her wrist and noticed dark die on it.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I put my hair back to the natural color, I also um got maybe a tattoo."

"Really?"

"Or a few."

"Lemme see."

"Okay."

She showed me her wrist that had an infinity sign on it and then she showed me her ankle where she got the blink-182 logo on it.

"I know it's a new me but the only thing new is my hair color."

"I haven't seen you with this hair color since you were 13."

"I know. But I kinda just got this thought this morning. I thought that I liked this one person but then I realized that he'll never like me so then I just wanted to get a few tattoos just to lighten my mood which I guess led to my natural hair."

"I think it looks great and any guy is lucky to have you even ones you don't expect." I said pushing her hair behind her ear where I discovered a few stars.

"That I've actually had for a while."

"Oh. I've never noticed."

"Because I keep my hair in front of my face."

"Which you shouldn't do."

She smiled and then we ended our moment.

__________________________

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out in just that and Atticus was just on her phone. "Who ya texting?" I asked as I walked to my suitcase.

"Oh uh Nikki."

~~~Atticus POV~~~

To be honest I wasn't texting Nikki. I was using the camera on my phone to look at him and he not know. God he was so amazing. Why can't I just hold him in my arms and cry on his shoulder and just kiss him?!

He walked back in the bathroom and shut the door.

Me- Oh god I just saw Dean in just a towel around his waist. I am freaking!

Nikki- Contain yourself girl. Maybe you should just walk out in a towel one of these times.

Me- No I am not one of those people.

Nikki- Fine whatever be that way. Was it low?

Me- YES!!!! Nikki I have a problem and I need help.

Nikki- Okay we'll talk at the show tonight okay?

Me- They don't want me there remember?

Nikki- Oh yeah. Over coffee in a few days?

Me- Sure. BYE NIKKI

Nikki- BYE ATTICUS

I kissed my infinity wrist and got up and ran into the figure. "Sorry Dean."

"It's okay Atticus."

We just stared at each other for a little bit.

His fingers grabbed my wrists. "You're holding my wrists." I stuttered.

"I know."

"Oh."

I looked down and then his fingers pulled my chin up so our eyes locked.

He leaned in and so did I as my eyes started to close.

We are inches away. Is this really gonna happen? Am I going to kiss-knock. knock. knock- him.

We both parted and he went to the door and then my brother entered. "Hey Atticus." He said.

"Hey Seth." I choked.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah we just-"

"Watched the new American Horror Story show. Scared that crap out of her. Literally. She had to change her jeans."

"Dean!" I got up and punched his back.

"Ow!" He screeched.

"I didn't change my jeans or crap my pants it did startle me though. Now why are you here Seth."

"Because I'm here to take my sister home."

"Excuse me?"

"Mom wants to talk."

"I'm not talking to her!"

"You don't have to. We're going because she wants to talk to me. Plus you left your iPad there."

"Oh I do want that."

"Yeah plus you need to go home. Something happened to Peanut."

"Not Peanut. Are we talking about the same Peanut?"

"Yeah we are."

"Oh my god well what are we waiting for?" I asked as I started to cry.