Chapter 45: Wrestlemania Week

~~~Atticus POV~~~

The longest week of our WWE lives is Wrestlemania Week. Not even joking. It's so exciting you just can't wait.

I'm even more excited because Dean and I are getting married in a friggin WEEK!!!

Everything is moving so fast I don't know wether to like it or not.

Tonight is Monday Night Raw and Dean and I have a Mixed-Tag Match against Lana and Rusev.

Dean and I walked out to the ring and got ready for our match.

Dean and I won then walked backstage.

We changed and after we went to catering and hung out with Big E and Enzo Amore.

After show Dean and I headed to the next town.

*Smackdown*

I put on my attire and then got ready for my match against Emma.

"Hey pipsqueak." She said.

"Hey blonde."

"Good luck tonight. You're gonna need it."

"Nah. I'm only facing you. I'll be fine."

We laughed and then walked to the gorilla together.

Her music hit first and then it was mine.

We fought good and then she started kicking me down. During her little celebration I swept her of her feet and when she got up I gave her a dropkick.

I pinned her for three and picked up the win.

I got backstage and saw Dean. He pecked my lips and then we got ready to head to Dallas.

*Day of Hall Of Fame ceremony*

I was getting my hair curled and pinned to one side. My makeup was light and pretty and I look okay in makeup you could say.

I slid into my dress and thought I looked beautiful. (The dress in chapter 41)

I slid some black vans on underneath. What? It's not like anybody's gonna see them.

I found Dean in a black tux and his hair as messy as ever. He looked adorable.

I smiled and kissed him. I don't know what I'd do without him.

We got our picture taken and then we left to go walk a carpet and do interviews.

We got there and pictures flashed. I felt okay though because Dean was with me. He was holding me. He had his arm around my waist and I had one around his back. At one point we separated to do solo photos and I got scared but I was fine after a little bit.

After we found each other again we found Mackenzie and Seth. "At you wanna take a pic with me for ig?" Mackenzie asked. I looked at her. "For a memory too?" She finally caved.

"Yes."

She stood next to me in her long black dress that had no strap and was flowey and pretty. "Seth do you want one?" I asked.

"Yes. My sister at her first Hall of Fame as a WWE Diva."

Seth took me as his date to the last Hall of Fame's he's been to. We stood next to each other and then we soon got a group photo.

We sat down and watched ass all these greats were inducted. I wonder what it's like. Really I do. I wanna know what it's like to be a great.

Dean and I got back to the hotel and got some sleep before tomorrows big show.

*Wrestlemania 32*

I was in my new attire tonight. My top was a little different tonight. It had Rollins on the back and was a dark blue. My shorts were black and just were the same as always with a belt.

I put my arms in a leather jacket and put my title on my shoulder. Since I was in the mood and wanted to do something different with my look tonight I put blue and black highlights in my hair. Still with the auburn-ish color but with highlights on the ends.

I am so excited because it's my first Wrestlemania! I can't wait.

I walked through the giant arena looking for my fiancée and found him talking to Sami Zayn.

"Hey guys." I said. Dean wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek as I smiled. "Sami probably doesn't wanna see this, babe."

"He'll be fine. But you're right. I'll save you for later."

I pushed him off me and looked at Sami who looked a little mortified. "I'm gonna go get ready for my match."

"Good idea, Sami." I said as he walked away.

I turned around and hugged Dean. "So what were you two talking about?" I asked.

"Well I asked him to be one of my groomsmen at the wedding."

"Aw thats so cute. So who are your groomsmen?"

"Well I have 6. My Best Man being my brother, Seth, Roman, Sami, Bryan, and John."

"Cool."

"Who do you have?"

"Well Bea is my Maid of honor, Nikki, Mackenzie, Brie, Paige, and Becky."

"Nice. I can't believe I marrying the most amazing girl in the world in just a couple of days."

"I can't believe I'm marrying the biggest dork in the world in just a couple of days."

"Hey I complimented you."

"I know." I patted his chest and walked away. I turned my head and winked at him quick then turned back around and got ready for my match.

I was facing Charlotte. She is not taking this from me at all.

I walked out to my music and I felt so electric. Listening to the crowd and how loud and ecstatic they are is the most amazing feeling ever.

I walked down the ramp. And slid into the ring.

I took my jacket off as she came out to the ring.

She took off her stupid robe and then FINALLY got into the ring.

We started the match and then she dominated me for part of it. But I hopped up on the top rope as she celebrated for a minute about me being on the mat. She turned around and I gave her a cross body. I pinned her and won.

I stood up and was so proud of myself for winning my first match at Wrestlemania. And I'm the first ever to hold the new WWE Woman's Championship.

All in all it was a very good day.

Although Dean lost his match it was a good day. And we got all packed up and walked outside to the parking lot with all these screaming fans and Dean and I decided to go sign a few things.

I went over by Dean who was signing something for a girl about 12. "And who am I making this out for?" He asked her.

"Your daughter."