"I—"

"I know why you did it, to see if it triggered something. It triggered something all right, just not something you wanted is all." I sigh. "Castiel, I don't know what you're expecting. I don't know why you hold onto this hope that I'm—I'm her."

"Because you are," he insists. "I know this is the worst time for this, but you can't not be her. Something's preventing you from remembering. There has to be something strong enough to break this."

"Look, you brought me here for a reason, to help...er..."

"Sam and Dean, who, if you are who I believe you to be, are your brothers. Sam is the human you don't want to kill, Dean is the demon you don't want to kill but keep contained."

I walk down the steps into the red bunker, pushing aside the noises of Hell from my head. I hear Castiel follow me as we step through what I believe is the library of this bunker. I shake off the flickering images. I've apparently been here before too.

Is Castiel right about me? So far, the evidence seems to point towards his theory, but...do I want to believe it?

We stop in the library, seeing many different doors that probably lead to a maze of hallways. I lick my lips, wondering where to even begin looking.

"Take one way, I'll take another," Castiel tells me.

We branch off into the halls. Red bathes this bunker, making the situation feel that more intense. I stalk through the halls. I don't fully understand the situation, and I probably won't. Castiel seems to have given me the basics to this and nothing more. I wonder if he would've told me the full story had I asked.

I gasp in pain, stumbling into the wall. The redness of this bunker is giving me flickers of Hell again. I remember darkness. Black and red. Begging for mercy, but not from my mouth, someone else's. I close my eyes. This is almost sending me to my knees.

I pinch the bridge of my nose, open my eyes, and keep going. As my eyes open, the red lighting disappears, which makes me breathe a little easier. Less distraction.

I search through any room that's unlocked or open. I come up empty each time. I don't hear any noises that suggest someone's close by either. Is it possible the fight has been taken somewhere else? Like, outside?

When I round the corner, I know who I've found. Well, that certainly didn't take very long.

He stops at the sight of me. I can see what he really is, just like he can see me. He's got a hammer in one of his hands, and he looks like he's out for blood. But not in the vengeful kind of way, more so just-for-sport kind of way. Like this doesn't really mean anything to him other than pure enjoyment.

"Well, now," he says lowly, walking towards me. His voice is low and deadly, but alluring all the same. "How'd you wind up here?"

I remain silent. I don't have anything to say to him.

"Ah, the brooding silent type. Say, can you help me out? I'm trying to find my brother. You seen him?"

I purse my lips. "Not sure I should be talking to a stranger."

"We don't have to be strangers, sweetheart. And I really don't want to have to end you. You seem like a fine girl. Now, where can I find my little brother?"

"I don't know."

His eyes narrow at me.

No more talking happens, because he tries to go for my throat. I smack his hand away with a baton, and he jumps back, a sinister smile on his lips.