Chapter X - Here comes Axl

*RIIIIIIIIINGG*

"Hi, this is Heartbreak Hotline, how may I help you?" Bungad ko sa cellphone ko nang tumawag doon si Caleb.

"I called yesterday. You weren't active." Sagot n'ya.

"Sorry about that sir. We had some technical problems. Can I ask for your name sir?" Tanong ko. Hahaha, akalain n'yong nasabi ko yun? Ang galing ko pala dito, hanep ah!

"Caleb Scott. I called and asked you to call me back but you didn't kaya ako nalang ang tumawag ulit. This is really important."

"Okay, sir. Go on, we're listening. This is our job here in Heartbreak Hotline."

"I talked about my ex once, right? She came to my house not long ago. She said she still loves me and regret everything she's done. I said I like someone else. The thing is, even if I like that person.. She's the one I love." Napapikit ako. Right. Regina is still the one. Kahit ano pang kapangitan ang ipakita n'ya, s'ya parin talaga. Mukhang hindi ko na mababago yun. "Because I told her that, she assumes I don't love her anymore but I do. I just hate the fact that she's mean and bully. What I said probably broke her heart but what if she moved on? What if she doesn't care about me anymore?"

"Okay sir. First, you have to be sure that you really love this person. That you can accept her even though she's mean and that you trust her that she can change for you. Because she loves you. Second, make sure that the girl you said you like remains as it is. Like. Make sure that you only like her and not love her. You have to be sure with your feelings, sir. Also, if the girl you love told you she's in love with you not long ago, then she probably hasn't moved on yet. If you truly love someone, it won't take you days to move on from your feelings. It will take weeks or maybe even months or years depending on how deep your love is for someone. It's not too late to.. To tell her how you feel. If love her, trust her."

Napapikit nanaman ako. Please.. Please don't tell her, Caleb. Sana maisip mo na hindi mo na pala mahal si Regina. And pumunta si Regina kela Caleb? Wow, she must've really love him. Mukhang destiny talaga sila. 'Kay, happy ending's on them.

"Thank you, Heartbreak Hotline. Also... Can I call here often? It surprisingly helps a lot to talk to a stranger." Napangiti ako. At least.. Kahit papano, kahit hindi n'ya alam na ako 'to, at least may nagagawa ako para sakanya.

In case you're wondering sa kung anong nagyari sa'min ni Regina earlier this day, umagree ako sakanya. Umagree ako pero sinagot ko parin ang tawag ni Caleb sa Heartbreak Hotline. Hindi naman alam ni Caleb na ako yun eh.

Plus, Regina's right. I need her. Kaya nga gagamitin ko s'ya eh. Just you wait, Regina.

***

Maaga akong nagising. Wala naman na akong masyadong magawa kaya naisipan kong maglakad-lakad muna dito sa village namin.

Sa kalagitnaan ng paglalakad ko, may nakita akong nga babae na nag-gygym.

Napaisip tuloy ako bigla.. Ano kaya kung mag-enroll din ako sa gym na yun? Tutal ang taba ko na rin naman eh. Maybe I need to lose weight.

Tama. Kung gusto kong sumama kay Regina at sa R Squad, kailangan kong maging maganda kagaya nila. After kong pumayat, wala nanaman akong masyadong poproblemahin sa looks ko. After all, maganda naman na ako eh.