99

Song for the chapter: I Told You I Was Mean by Elle King

~~~

"You know you still bother, because love is for the poor. So I left you knocking outside my front door. You knew what this was, I don't want you anymore. I warned you before, well I coulda sworn I told you I was mean."

Sarah's P.O.V

Zayn walked me back to my dorm class after class, and I was glad I wasn't alone. Macy or Harry couldn't be seen on campus, meaning they hopefully wouldn't run up to me after what happened earlier.

I still felt shivers running down my spine from how they were whispering about me and saying stuff. Did I really change Harry into his old self again? I thought I was changing him in a good way, in helping him love again. But then again I brought him so much anguish and hurt.

I thank Zayn when he drops me off outside my building. I was hoping Clair would actually be home this time, so that I could maybe talk with her about all that's happening right now.

But my suspicions came true when I walked in and saw no one there. Clair should just live with Louis now, they spend so much time together anyway. I set my bag on the ground near my bed and sit down.

This weekend I'll finally see Kristina, I just need to get through this never ending week. Between the confusions with Macy and Harry, them running around together and trying to catch me, my mind is just clouded with annoyance.

What is so important between Harry and Macy, especially something that makes Macy want to see me and tell me about it. Maybe she wanted to tell me about how her and Harry were back together. But then again Macy wouldn't care if I was hurt by it, she'd brag about it if anything.

I decide to start on some of my homework, instead of letting my mind get the best of me. Macy could say anything, but it would have to do with Harry. If it had nothing to do with him, he wouldn't show up everywhere.

I take my mind off of the topic completely, deciding it wasn't good for my mental health to keep on wondering about Macy or especially Harry. He was in the past, anything he did now didn't concern me.

I start reading my book from class, taking notes and just concentrating on important things. I play music in the dorm room, not wearing any headphones since its me alone. I'm almost tempted to start singing and dancing on top of the bed, but I just kept my mind focused, trying to get notes for my literature essay.

Hardy talking to me at the end of last class was weird, and I wasn't even sure if he was supposed to be doing that. Harry is his client, I guess, but he shouldn't ask me about Harry. He should talk to Harry himself, and ask him why he's so in the dumps.

I start typing my one page essay, making it the best thing I've ever written. It didn't have to be too long, which benefited me because I could t keep my attention on anything for too long these days.

This week, my mind has wandered away in almost every class, just thinking about unimportant, little things. I used to be able to sit through a class with interest and a happy face. No I don't even know where that Sarah has gone.

My phone buzzes, making my attention go straight to it. I check it and see that I have a text Kristina. I smile immediately, needing to just talk to one of my closest girlfriends. I read the text and smiled instantly.