21

<A/N at end babes>

Songs for this chapter:

Latch (acoustic version) -Sam Smith

I don't believe you- P!nk (slightly obsessed with this song.)

The last time- Taylor Swift (This song describes Harry and Sarah so well! It's definitely their song!)

Shouldn't come back- Demi Lovato

~~~

The week thankfully went by easily and quickly, and before I know it we are back at another Friday again. Clarissa and I have gotten along so well the whole week that moving in sounds so much better now. We probably wouldn't fight at all, but instead help each other out.

Harry didn't really talk to me, but I did see him around campus with Macy and some other guys I didn't quite know. Liam always talked with me, and texted asking why I had left. I told him about the "project" and in the end he believed it. I saw Zayn, Louis, and Niall on occasion. Niall had told me he moved out and into his own smaller apartment across campus.

I ended up still thinking about Harry all week. "People kiss all the time." I just couldn't shake what he said, like it was nothing to him. Clarissa had told me, that maybe I was latching onto him, but I refuse to think that. I despise him too much.

"So do you wanna go out to eat or not?" Clarissa asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "Thinking about him again are we?" She asks and takes a seat next to me. I narrow my eyes at her, she has been a bit in my business about this kiss, but that's how friends were.

"Sure let's go out." I ignore her second question, and get up to grab my purse. Clarissa grabs her keys and we head out of the dorms and into Clarissa's very expensive car. It was always super tidy, that was just how she liked it.

"You wanna go to that diner at the end of campus?" That diner had been a great place to eat on campus. It was never too busy, but never empty either. It was decorated in an old styled way. I loved it, not to mention the food was also pretty great.

I nodded my head and she started driving to the diner. The parking lot wasn't full of cars which called for a nice quiet dinner.

We get inside and sit at our booth. I had been here twice with Sophia for lunch, but only once with Clarissa. I had a good couple of friends I could rely on, it was a good time right now. Except for the little green eyed, curly haired devil on my shoulder.

Clarissa orders her food and I ordered mine. I order a salad, and so does Clarissa. The cute waiter flirts with me a bit, and Clarissa gives me wiggling eyebrows. Gosh I hated when she did that. We chat about the week, and about me going back to the apartment. I didn't know if I was exactly happy to go back, but I knew I had to at some point. I bet Louis missed me, he was always happier when I was around.

The jingle of the bell from the door opening catches my attention. In walks Harry, Macy and some other guy I didn't know. Harry looked drunk, as well did Macy. The one guy I didn't know didn't look as bad, but still I hope he didn't drive here drunk.

"Oh gosh." Clarissa says when she notices what I'm looking at. Harry has his hands on Macy's lower back, and my conscious tells me to look away but I can't. My eyes are glued to the display. "Just ignore them, then they won't bother us." I sure do hope Clarissa is right.

The cute waiter brings our food out and when I see the red tomatoes on my plate I almost cringe. I told the waiter no tomatoes. "Here's your salad, beautiful." He probably didn't notice because he was too busy flirting. Why couldn't guys do their jobs right?