52

<A/N at end beauties>

Songs for the chapter:

Colorblind- Counting Crows (So pretty whyyy?)

Born To Die- Lana Del Rey

Cher Lloyd- Sirens

~~~

"I am fine."

Harry parks his car in the grocery store parking lot, and we grab the cart. Harry was like a soccer mom that was buying groceries for her kids. I knew I was going to annoy the life out of Harry by asking him to buy this and that. I knew I would laugh at every second of it.

We walk into the store together, and Harry starts to grab the stuff on his list. They are all normal items like milk, eggs, coffee, and tea. The tea was for me this time. "You're picking the wrong kind." Harry was biting his lower lip to stifle a smile. He was trying to get the tea I liked, but as he knew he was failing miserably.

"You should grab it then, before I lose my mind." I laugh at Harry, and I pick the tea box that was right in front of his face. He lets out a loud sigh, and I keep smiling like a child on Christmas morning.

"We should rent a movie or something. We will be stuck in the apartment together for like a week. We'll need to occupy ourselves if we aren't going to kill each other." Harry shakes his head, and keeps walking through the aisles. He looks so out of his element, and I found this so cute.

"I have cable Sarah, we don't need to go and rent some movie I'll forget to bring back." Harry grabs the bread off the shelve and keeps walking. I walk behind him, pouting and stomping my feet. He was definitely getting frustrated, and I was definitely getting satisfied from it.

"If you don't stop, I will spank you right here in this aisle. With every mother and child watching." My mouth falls open, and I'm left wide eyed. I can't believe Harry just said this, but it also turned me on immensely.

"Someone has gone dark." I walk in front of Harry, and he doesn't hesitate to give my butt a small smack. I want to turn around and hit him upside the head, but I also wanted him to do it again.

"Now can we please get these damn groceries done and get out of this hellhole." Harry brushes past me with the cart. I bite my lip and start thinking about Harry in his high. How he could be in bed in his most angry hours.

I shake my head to rid of the indecent thoughts. We were friends and that's all we could be. I didn't want any guy right now anyways, and I didn't need one. I couldn't trust anyone right now, but Harry. I still blindly trusted Harry.

I catch up with Harry in the breakfast cereal aisle, and I watch as he picks out the last of the stuff we need. He doesn't speak to me, and I don't say a word to him. I wonder if he's ever been grocery shopping with anyone else. Maybe he took Macy with him once. They are, or at least were, kind of serious about each other.

When was the last time Harry might've seen Macy? When did he last sleep with her? These questions haunt my mind so much, even though we aren't together. He doesn't need to be celibate for my sake.

Harry starts walking to the checkout line, and I follow right behind like an obedient child. I think I might be annoyed at Harry for not telling me about him and Macy possibly being together. Why did I have to get so jealous?

After Harry pays, we both grab the bags and start walking out to the car. It was now pouring rain outside, which is the complete opposite of the sunshine we had when we walked into the store. Maybe the weather changed with my mood.