23

<A/N at end readers.>

Songs for this chapter:

The last time- Taylor Swift

Mess is mine- Vance joy

Stubborn love- The Lumineers

~~~

The bright sunlight starts coming through the window. My eyes flutter open and I adjust them to the light. I forget for a second that I am in Harry's bed. I turn to face him and see that he is still sound asleep. I wanted to get up, but didn't want Harry to think I left. His body had a thin layer of sweat, and I remember Harry waking up a few times last night because of nightmares.

I don't know what suddenly comes over me, but I move the wet curls out of his face. His eyes slowly open, and are now staring straight at mine. "Good Morning." I say quietly. Harry growls and rolls over.

"Isn't it still too early for this?" Harry complains and sits up. "What time is it?" He asks. I grab my phone out of my bag and read the time.

"It's 9:30." It wasn't too late, but then suddenly I remembered something. "Shit. I'm missing classes, and I have Liam's car." I hope Liam found a way to campus. I must've totally forgotten to tell him that I stayed with Harry.

"Calm down, Sarah we are just 30 minutes late." Well, I was having a little trouble staying calm. Considering I slept in last night's clothes and had makeup probably all over my face.

"Harry I have to go." I get up and strap my shoes on. Gosh I didn't want to go to a day of school dressed in these heels. "Are you even coming today?" I ask once I see that Harry has laid back down. He probably doesn't care about classes or missing them.

"I'm thinking of taking a personal day." I just rush out his bedroom, and out of the apartment. I take the stairs instead of the elevator, I didn't feel like waiting for it to come up. Liam's car is untouched thankfully. I don't know what I would've done if it got scratched or something.

I call Clair, and tell her I'm going to be super late. I'm hoping I at least make it for half of literature class. The rest of the classes I didn't even really care about, it was just this one class that made me feel a spark within.

There is no traffic on my way to school, and I speed as fast as I can. Of course I stay at speed limit, for safety. I get to the school quickly and park the car in a spot. I really need to return it to Liam, or else he will have my head.

Once I walk into the classroom everyone looks at me. Clair giggles a bit, since she knows where I've been all night. But everyone thinks I had a one night stand on a weekday. I do have to remind myself that it is only Tuesday, and I would probably be hearing about this all week.

"Sarah, it's wonderful that you've decided to join us. Please take a seat." I walk over to my seat next to Clair and sit down. She looks over at me and smiles. I know she wants to talk about my sleepover with Harry, but I just needed to focus on class right now.

Class goes by quietly and quickly. I only made it in time for 30 minutes of the class, and I'm hoping Professor Hardy isn't too angry. Harry doesn't come to class and I understand why. He was so stressed out last night about his father and how he would ever go see him without killing him. I mean I could offer to go with him, but I doubt he'd want that.

The ring of the bell brings me out of my trance and I pack up my things quickly. I rush out of the classroom and text Liam. Fortunately Liam had the car that Mr. Lance was going to give me. Next I text Clair telling her that I decided on going back to my dorm room instead. I wasn't up for more classes today, I already felt too tired.