58

(A/N at end babes.)
Songs for the chapter:

Wildest Dreams- Taylor Swift

Poison and Wine- The Civil Wars

The Last Time- Taylor Swift

Shouldn't Come Back- Demi Lovato

~~~

"Maybe you shouldn't come back, maybe you shouldn't come back to me.
Tired of being so sad.
Tired of getting so mad.
Stop right now, you'll only let me down."

Sarah's P.O.V

I started looking for Clair and Louis again once I figured Harry had gone away. He wouldn't stay here that long considering he hated events like these. I'd hate to imagine he was just here to see me. He doesn't need to go through all this trouble anymore.

I had been walking around the fair alone for about fifteen minutes. It felt like I was in a sea of people that were in love. Everybody came here with someone, except for me. But right now I was okay with being alone, it's helping me think clearly.

Finally out of the corner of my eye, I spot Louis at an old fashioned fair game, trying to win Clair a prize. I start making my way over to them, and I walk through the crowd of couples with my head down. Maybe I did want what everyone else had.

"Are you winning?" Clair turns around and smiles at me. The lights hanging above us only made her look even more beautiful. Louis is definitely a lucky guy.

"I've already won." Louis kisses Clair on the cheek, and it brings a warm smile to my cheek. All I have to remind myself is that someday I will hopefully have this. If I don't get this, than there must be a good reason behind why.

"You guys are too adorable. What's on the agenda for the rest of the night?" Clair grabs a flyer from her purse. Every event was scheduled tonight, and every movie they were showing were scheduled for later.

"Well, right now we were just walking around and hitting up games. But later we will be going to the vintage films. It's going to be like a picnic movie theaters, with a projector projecting the movies from the back." I was really only excited for the movies tonight. I knew they would get my mind off of things for awhile.

"I'm going to go explore the area, you guys have fun together. I'll see you guys at the movie." I didn't want to intrude on their date night, and that was exactly how it felt right now. I know Clair invited me tonight, but that was only because she knew I wouldn't have come alone.

"Are you sure?" Clair asks. I nod my head, and give her a quick hug before I say my goodbyes and head off. I needed to grab a map so I could see where everything was set up tonight. The whole place was like a maze to me, and I was exploring it alone.

I decide to walk back over to where there is the most beautiful view of the sunset. It always helps me clear my head, and right now I just wanted to focus on something beautiful. I liked looking at the world, I mean it was created to be viewed through our eyes.

When I get back to the balcony that over looks the sunset, I see a familiar tall silhouette. Harry was standing here waiting for me to show up. I could either leave this place to avoid him, or act like I'm not bothered at all. Maybe I should act unaffected for once.

I walk up the steps, and the clicking of my heels brings Harry's attention away from the sunset to me. He looks surprised to see me, and on the inside I feel brave for doing this. I know it's just a small step, but it's a step in getting the old confident me back.

I prop my elbows in the edge of the balcony, and I just look into the orange sky. The sky that has promised me so much. I'm trying not to think about the boy in an old vintage tux, and slicked back hair next to me. I'm trying not to think about him doing this all for me.