94

Song for the chapter: All You Wanted by Michelle Branch

~~~
"If you want to, I can save you, I can take you away from here. So lonely inside, so busy out there, and all you wanted was somebody who cares."

Macy walks into my dorm room, wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers. She looked less intimidating, but the again, Macy still held herself up high. My heart was beating out of my chest, wondering what Macy even wants with me this time. Maybe she's here to say that Harry started another rumor.

She takes a seat on my desk chair, making herself comfortable. "Not to sound rude or anything Macy, but what are you doing here?" I stand awkwardly by the door, hoping she'll just get to the point of why she stopped by unannounced.

"I needed to talk to you, Sarah. It's actually important for once." Macy picks at her fake, acrylic nails. They're painted black, and her fingers are decorated with beautiful, delicate rings.

"Well, if you're here to convince me something about Harry just know it's not necessary. We broke up." Macy's head shoots up, a look of surprise on her bare face. Her attention is pulled away from her nails and is now put on me.

"Did you have sex with him?" My mouth practically falls open to the floor when Macy asks that. It's not like Harry and I ever did anything farther than some foreplay, but Macy had no business in knowing my sex life.

"Why is this any of your business Macy?" I let out a loud sigh, already feeling irritated by Macy's presence. "He's all yours again anyways, so why would you care if we did?" Macy has shock spread over her face, probably by my finally standing up to her.

Macy stays quiet for a minute, letting my anger just run its course through my veins. "Would you just calm down, I wasn't asking because I wanted Harry in my grasp right now." Macy gets up from the chair and walks over to me.

"I just didn't want him sleeping with you, or any other girl for that matter." Macy runs a hand through her thick, long hair. It didn't surprise me that Macy wanted Harry all to herself, because for the longest time she was his and he was hers.

"Understandable." In my whole life, I'd never imagine myself agreeing with Macy on anything. But right in this moment we both agreed on one thing, that we wanted Harry for ourselves.

"I'm not here to talk about Harry though, I'm here to talk about you." Macy crosses her arms over her chest, making herself look superior in my eyes. "Can you just like, stay away from him?" I hadn't seen Harry since we were all at the hospital last week. Why would I see him now?

"It's just that Harry isn't all that he seems, see he has been..." Someone starts slamming on the door, practically begging to be let in. Macy was cut short by the obnoxious knocking that wouldn't stop.

"Macy, fuck I know you're in there." Harry's voice was on the other side of the closed door. Macy groans, probably annoyed by Harry showing up here. I decide to open the door, just so Harry won't bash my door in.

I swing the door open quickly, catching Harry by surprise, probably from the fact that I opened it. "Harry what the hell are you doing knocking on my dorm room door?" I could see angry girls creeping out behind their dorm room doors, agitated by Harry's persistence.

"I need Macy." My heart drops down instantly when he says it. He needs her, he used to need me. I know I shouldn't let it get to my head, considering Harry wasn't mine anymore.