70

Songs for the chapter:

Hello- Adele

Stone Cold- Demi Lovato

For The Love Of A Daughter- Demi Lovato (I kinda acted as if it was more for the love of a son or child for this chappie, the lyrics just really went.)

If I Could Fly- One Direction

~~~

"I'm sorry for breaking your heart but it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore. "

Harry's hands were roaming up and down my body, which any girl would be crazy to ignore, but here I was questioning what he was doing. All I could feel was him doing this out of pain or desperation. Pain of me doubting him and where he's been lately.

His body was pressed up against mine, leaning on the door. I let my lips move in sync with Harry's, enjoying the slight pleasure that came along with this weird, spontaneous interaction.

Rough hands travel down my back, while soft lips travel from my mouth to my neck. Harry starts sucking on my weakest spot, sure to leave a bruise as a mark to show I'm his.

My hands travel around to the nape of his neck and my fingers toy with his brown curls. I know I shouldn't let this go any further, and we should be talking instead right now but I couldn't keep my hands to myself. Not with Harry persuading me like this.

My mind wasn't thinking straight or at all at this moment in time. All I could think about was Harry's lips all over my body, and how they would leave beautiful love marks everywhere.

Harry lifts his lips from my neck, making his kisses travel all the way up my jaw to my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my ear, waiting for him to say something, anything. I pull at his hair, silently begging him to speak.

"I want you Sarah." Harry's hot breath fans my ear, but soon enough his lips go straight back to work on kissing me. It was clear to me Harry wasn't thinking straight, making it clear to me that I couldn't do anything sexual right now.

I start pushing him off my body, resulting in Harry giving me a confused look. He must've thought I was enjoying myself, which I was but that was before his little promiscuous statement.

Harry stares at me breathless, running his hands through his mess of curls. He was frustrated, but I didn't know what about. My voice wanted to come out and say something, but it just didn't have the courage.

"Harry?" I start walking over to him, "What's wrong?" I place my hand on his shoulder, but Harry walks away from my touch instantly. My heart shattered in the thought of Harry not wanting me anymore. I thought I was 'his'.

"Sarah would you just cut the bullshit." Harry raises his voice, his chest heaving up and down trying to contain his anger. What was going on? We were happy and now we're not.

"This is a mess of a relationship, I've hurt you even by not saying anything!" Harry throws his arms up, but continues talking. "This isn't going to work is it? Even if I say nothing, I always say something. No matter what we can't do this, Sarah." I wasn't even sure if I had heard Harry's last sentence. We worked so hard for this to just discard it, it wasn't supposed to end.

"No Harry, we can work this out just please lis..." Harry turns around, his eyes getting glassy, obviously filling with tears.