32

<A/N and warning. Sexual content in this chapter guys.>

Songs for this chapter:

Need you now- Lady Antebellum

In my veins- Andrew Belle

Never say never- The Fray

"I'll always need you."

~~~

"When are you seeing Josh again?" We were waiting for our drinks to be done at the coffee shop. Josh and I had talked this morning and, he might have mentioned he wanted to take me out tomorrow.

"I'm actually going out with him tomorrow night since I'm working tonight." Josh and I switched schedules since they needed someone else to work in the afternoons. It wasn't as much fun without him, but we texted in the meantime anyways.

"That's exciting. Where are you guys going?" Josh hadn't told me yet where we were going. He said it was going to be a surprise and that scared me somehow. I never liked surprises, because I could never plan what would happen.

"Don't know it's a surprise." Clair smiles and I just shake my head. She was childish and I loved that about her. I needed someone whimsical in my life, since everyone I've ever known only laughed when they were on drugs.

"That's mysterious, and mysterious guys are super hot." I laugh at Clair's comment. We grab our drinks and walk to class. We take our seats and listen to Mr. Hardy's lecture about conflicts in storylines. Harry doesn't show up today, which seems like what happens most days.

Classes end quickly, which is nice because it was too hot for a long day of school today. Clair and I separate ways to go to our separate classes. I spot Harry on campus, and he locks eyes with me. I try to look away but I can't before he starts walking over to me.

"We should go somewhere tonight." Harry surprises me by coming up behind me and whispering in my ear. He looked incredibly handsome today. Stop it Sarah! You have a boyfriend! My subconscious screams at me.

"Can't I have a boyfriend you know, Josh." I keep walking to my class and I try to look like I wasn't even affected by what happened the other day. It was messy, and I shouldn't have done it. I'm thinking that a lot lately aren't I?

"We are just friends. Let's hang out as friends." Harry has said this many times before and I couldn't believe it again. Not this time. I'm always too gullible, and it was a bad trait on me. "I know what you are thinking, and I mean it this time just friends." I stop walking and face him.

"Where are we going?" I asked giving into hanging out with Harry. It would have to be after work and I probably would be tired. But maybe I'd have some fun tonight, which would be nice.

"You'll find out. Pick you up around six?" I nodded and Harry smiled. He looked like a child. Maybe he did just want me as a good friend.

"Sure I'll drive back here after work and than we'll go." Harry looks like he's thinking about something for a minute, and I can't help but wonder what it is. I wait around for a little longer to hear what Harry is going to say.

"I'll just pick you up at work, so you won't have to drive back here." Harry's offer is nice and I think about it. I nod and he looks satisfied. "Good, than I'll see you at six." Harry says before walking away. I didn't know if I was excited or nervous.