24

Song for this chapter:

American- Lana Del Rey

Poison and wine- The Civil Wars

Halo- Lotte Kestner cover

I don't believe you- P!nk

~~~

"So where are we going?" We were driving out of campus, and I was getting a little more excited the farther we were going. But I was also getting nervous, I had never eaten off of campus so far, and I didn't know where we were going.

"You'll see." Harry likes to keep things from me, because he knows I like to know of everything that is happening ahead of time. I wanted to know what was coming up, so I'd be prepared, and Harry teased me almost everyday for that.

I try to read the signs on the road, to see where we might be going. But I can't get any hints from them. The drive is pretty long and I feel as though we have been driving forever. The trees were getting back their green leaves, and flowers were starting to grow on the sides of the road.

I get distracted from observing when Harry pulls into a restaurant. There was a front terrace, and as Harry said it wasn't too fancy. There were lights hanging outside and it looked quiet beautiful actually. "Why did you bring me here?" I wasn't trying to be rude, but it was weird that Harry would bring me to such a nice place.

"I knew you'd like it." Harry gets out of the car and I follow. "Plus the food is pretty great." We walk into the restaurant and we both ask for an outside table.

The air was nice and cool, and I admired the warm air enveloping around me. The waitress comes to our table and I instantly notice her blushing over Harry obviously. Half the girls at campus were blushing over him.

I clear my throat to distract the waitress from Harry. She was to damn obvious about it, and it made me slightly irritated that all these girls could fall over a guy like Harry. Sure he had the badass look, and girls wanted to rebel against their parents, but he wasn't even nice. That's what I don't get.

"Girls are just melting around you." I say keeping my eyes down at my menu. I bet he was on of those guys that was oblivious to it, or just didn't even care. Yea, that sounds just about right.

"It's no big deal." Harry says. Of course he would like the attention, he would be the one to like seeing the poor girls get all flushed. "Sarah I don't fuck them all." I nearly choke on my water and look at him.

"Thanks Harry I needed to know that." The sarcasm was obvious in my voice. I also wanted to know if we were ever going to discuss our second kiss. But I just think Harry was distressed and confused last night, and that's why he kissed me. Why I let him. "About the other night." I started saying.

"We are just friends Sarah, barely even that yet." Harry interrupts me, and I take in his answer. Barely friends. Not even that. How could we not even be friends when I lived with him for almost two weeks. I mean he let me come with him, knowing I probably would stay.

"Okay Harry." We leave the conversation alone for awhile, which gives me time to think about my decisions. I should've never let Harry kiss me the first or second time. I couldn't really say I was confused, because Harry has said it was nothing more.

We ordered food and waited for the waitress to bring it. It was actually better than I thought, and I devour every last bite since I hadn't eaten today. Harry eats his food, but occasionally lifts his head to look up at me. The waitress brings the check and Harry offers to pay. It makes me aggravated that when I offered Harry wouldn't even consider it.