Chap 1 - Father

Jungkook's Pov

"Hello, Jungkook." The counselor smiles at me. I sit down in front of her desk with a straight face.

"How was your day today?" I shrug, not feeling in the mood for talking.

"You need to talk in order for us to cooperate," she sighs.

"Maybe I don't feel like talking today," I say after a moment or so of silence.

"Why do you have to be so difficult?"

"Why do you have to be so nosy?" I smirk. The counselor's eye twitches. I can tell that she is getting more frustrated with me each second.

"Do you want me to get your father on the phone?" She asks.

"Do it. I dare you... He's probably too drunk to even pick up the phone; but good luck at trying." I spit sarcastically. The counselor, who should actually be helping me, rolls her eyes and picks up the phone on her desk. She dials my father's number. I hear the rings throughout the room. When I hear my father's voice come through the phone, I gulp. I fumble with my fingers and fidget in my seat. I wasn't nervous before. Now I am, though. Let's just say my father isn't the nicest man. Especially when he is angry.

"Yes," the counselor nods. "He isn't cooperating. He's being straight out rude." I scoff. If only she knew... I gulp when I hear a sigh from the other line.

"I'll be there to pick him up in ten minutes," I hear through the phone before the line goes dead. There is a couple of minutes of silence between the counselor and I.

"Why did you have to call him?" I ask. I gulp in realization that I'm going to get in a lot of trouble. Who knows what will happen when I get home?

"Because of your behavior."

"Do you even realize what you have just done?"

-----

I sit in one of the leather chairs as my father fills out the suspension papers. Okay, this may not be the first time I disrespected an adult like that... I do understand what I did was wrong, though. I will probably apologize to the counselor when I get back in school next week.

"What has my son done, exactly?" My father asks. I wince when the principal starts speaking.

"Uh, let me see." The principal turns in his chair and brings out a file. My file. "He has skipped classes, he has disrespected just about all of our staff members, and he has gotten in many fights. We haven't been able to contact you about most of this because every time we do, you are usually out of the country for a business trip." My father's jaw clenches as I gulp. This will definitely not end well on my part when we get home. Or when we get to the car.

"Oh, he did?" My father asks while eyeing me with a scary look in his eye. A look that I'd rather not decipher. The principal nods in response as my father sighs.

"Yes. He will be suspended for at least five days. If he comes back and acts the same, it will be another instant two more days."

"Alright. Thank you. I can assure you that these kind of things will not happen again." My father stands up from his chair, as do I. I'd rather not anger him more than I already have. My father smiles a fake kind of smile as he shakes the principal's hand. He grips my arm and drags me out of the building after grabbing my things from my locker. When we reach the car I quickly climb into the passenger side and buckle up. When we start to drive down the road, Father looses it.

"Why would you do those things?!" He screams. I bet people outside of the car could hear us.

"Because of how you treat me! You treat me like I am nothing! I wish I could just-" I stop myself when I realize what I am saying. He glares at me as we pull up to our house. I gulp when he turns to me.

"Get inside the house."

"I-"

"Now." He grits his teeth with a death kind of look in his eye. I gulp and grab my backpack before walking towards the door and into the house. He follows behind me and slams the door shut. Tears brim in my eyes because of fear. As he walks towards me. I turn and start to sprint up the stairs. He sees what I am doing and grabs my ankle, tripping me. He pulls me back down the stairs by my ankle, surely leaving a bruise.