38

The loud and sharp intakes of a female could be heard in the depths of nights. "You really are a stupid woman." Resonated a male's deep voice. The sound of heavy approaching steps caused a fit of laughter. A smug female voice struggling to speak answered, "I know, I don't need you to tell me Henjin." A loud hiss escaped her lips as her long hair was yanked back to face an emotionless pale face who had crouched down to face her. "If you knew then why are you here and not in your village, Tenshi?"

Tenshi's eyes gleamed with full trust, "I trust my village enough to leave on a trip." There was a long silence as Tenshi wiggled around in the man's grip. Her wrists were tied to her ankles and her body leaned against Henjin's. "You call this predicament a trip? Although I have an even more bigger question, are you aware about the death of Orochimaru?" Henjin's arm was around Tenshi's neck, slowly putting more pressure on her throat as he waited for a response.

A strangled laugh escaped her mouth, "Well now I do... Huh Oro is dead now.... Strange, I wonder what Sasuke is doing now..." Out of the corner of Tenshi's sight she could see the twitch of annoyance on Henjin's face. She smiled in amusement, "Oh my bad, did you just want my attention? You're a rather jealous person aren't you Henjin?"

There was loud pop as Tenshi's head rolled limp as baring teeth were seen from Henjin's lips. "I'm honestly tired of hearing your voice, won't you stay silent for a good five minutes?" Henjin got up, carelessly tossing Tenshi's limp body. He got up and stretched his arms, keeping watch of the immortal's body. As he heard a quiet pop noise he released a sigh, "I hope someone is able to finally kill you, Tenshi. I at least will have your annoying presence disappear in my life. Stay here as I grab your things, I think it's time I return you back to your home."

~

~

Walking through an abandoned path in the forest gave Tenshi plenty of time to sort out her thoughts. Her body was wrapped with a thick black cloak in order to hide any noticeable features about her. She glanced down at her hands, specifically her wrists. She glanced at the figure next to her, observing the set frown on their lips. "What's with that face Henjin? Don't want to get rid of me yet?" She flinched as her wrists were harshly yanked towards Henjin's tall body.

Golden eyes sharply glared at her, "Can't you just shut up? The cuffs are to insure that you don't pull any stunts."Tenshi's lips curled into a grin, "How would you explain to people when they notice you're leading me by chained wrists?" Henjin returned the grin making Tenshi's smile slightly falter.

"Simple. You're my kinky lover." If Henjin hadn't stop walking, Tenshi was surely going to fall. Tenshi hatefully glared at the tall pink haired male. "Excuse me but my time as a kinky lover has passed a long time ago. I admit you are a handsome man but I would not just fall for a guy simply for his looks."

Henjin's grin diminished and roughly grabbed her chin, "Don't lie to me, as if I would believe that bull. Last I heard was the great immortal Tenshi was impregnated by a manwhore. I assume he was a good for nothing ikemen."