18

~Tenshi's P.O.V~Time Skip:12 years: Tenshi's Age:50: Time Period: Minato ^~^

"You're what?" My lips were folded up and my eyes were narrowed with confusion. Izuna ran his fingers through his night sky hair, "I said that I'm going away for a while." My eyes widened, "N-Now?" Izuna nodded as I shook my head my head in disbelief, "You're going to leave when Tsunade need you the most?! She already lost Nawaki AND Dan. She needs you right now!"

Izuna's head snapped to the group and lowly spoke, "I know." "Then why are you leaving-" "BECAUSE I LOST MY CHANCE!" My eyes softened as I saw his misty black eyes. I grabbed his shoulders and softly smiled, "How?" "She chose Dan over me..." I giggled as he once again ran his fingers through his hair, "I did something didn't I?"

I shook my head, "Well I suppose...Tsunade chose Dan over you because she sincerely believed that your feelings for her was simply attraction not love.If you told her that you really do love her I think you have a fair chance." Izuna sighed then chuckled, "I guess so." I grinned and began to happily clap my hands, "Yay~ Tenshi the Matchmaker has succeeded!"

Izuna deadpanned, "Another title?" I spun around in my chibi form waving my hands around, laughter spilling from my mouth. Izuna twitched and grabbed me by my collar, "Mom. I'm still going to go." I stopped wiggling and my lip began to quiver. Anime tears began to fall from my chibi eyes, "W-W-What? Izuna doesn't love mommy?"

Izuna sighed and dropped me to the ground as I quickly popped into my 'regular' form. I tilted my head and my black hair cascaded over my eyes, "Where are you going? A mission? A vacation? A break? D-Defecting from the village?" My voiced dropped at the end. Izuna stopped in his step.

He turned around and dropped onto the ground and hugged me, "No. I'll never leave you. I'm just going to train Jire and Jefason. I been wanting to visit them and I'd like to improve my fire release and wind release." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my forehead against his, "What about Tsunade? And what about your title as one of the Legendary Sannins?"

A smile reached his pale face, "Don't worry. Now. Don't you have business with Sarutobi-sensei?" I blanked then shot up, "Oh man! I'm going to be late!" I lightly kissed Izuna's cheek, "Take care alright?" Izuna laughed, "I will. I'm worried about you though." I grinned and waved my hand in dismiss, "I'll be fine. I mean I'm taking care of Minato aren't I?" Izuna smacked his palm with his fist, "That's right!"

I giggled, "Didn't he promise to you that if you were ever gone he would make sure to protect me?" Izuna smirked, "He did. I'm sure he's capable of doing that. Now go! You'll be more late!" I squealed and quickly ran through the door shouting a 'be careful' over my shoulder. As I was halfway through the Uchiha compound I heard someone call out something, "Lady Tenshi! Teleportation!"

I skidded to a stop and waved at the twelve year old Mikoto, "Thanks~" In the blink of an eye I stood in front of an annoyed Hiruzen. I grinned, "Good morning!" Hiruzen sighed and I tilted my head, "Did I miss something?"

"You are familiar with the Uzumaki's, correct?" The image of Mito filled my mind cause me to twitch, "Yes." Hiruzen chuckled, "Well a young Uzumaki, Kushina, will be arriving in Konoha." I slowly smiled, "She's taking over as the holder of the Nine Tails?" Hiruzen nodded and my smile melted into worry, "Will she be alright with that?"

"Do not worry. Mito will speak with her before." I crossed my arms and leaned back on my heels, "You want me to meet Kushina at the gates and welcome her to the Leaf ?" A slight smirk tugged at Hiruzen's lips, "You're quiet familiar with this aren't you?" I waved my hand and stuck my fist out, "This is my duty as the Leaf's Guardian you know?"