14

The door creaked, and I looked up from washing the dishes, "Dara?" I wiped the water off my hands and I peaked my head out the door. I smiled warmly at the exhausted looking Madara, "The mission went well?" Madara stared at me with blank eyes, I kept the smile on my lips expecting him to respond.

"Hn." Confusion filled my eyes as Madara locked his bedroom door behind him. I pondered for a second, "That's the third time this week." I ruffled my hair, "He's just tired."  I went back into the kitchen, cleaning dishes as my mind wondered off, "Maybe something happened during the mission? Maybe I should ask Hashi..."

I went back to my room and slipped on casual clothes. I quickly tied my hair up and headed out the door, I paused and called back, "Dara! I'm going out for a while! There's food on the table, see ya~" I smiled when I heard a soft 'be careful'. I shouted back, "Promise!" 

The sun sent warm shivers down my spine, I looked up to see no clouds in the blue sky, "I just love living in Konoha." As I waved to the villagers I spotted Hiruzen with a girl with shoulder length brown hair. I smirked slyly as I saw the two laugh together with the smallest blush.

"Hiruzen!" I called out with my thirteen year old voice, I internally smirked as I saw Hiruzen look at me with knowing eyes. "Ah hello Tenshi." I placed an arm around Hiruzen's shoulder, "Ne, Hiruzen. Who is this?" I saw the girl look at me with confused and curious eyes. Hiruzen gave a small smile, "Tenshi this is Biwako. She's in my class."

Biwako extended her hand, "Hello." I removed my arm and gladly shook her hand with a grin, "Hello Biwako~ I'm Tenshi!" I stared at her with narrowed eyes, Hiruzen cleared his throat, "Is something wrong Tenshi?" 

I blinked then broke into laughter. Hiruzen lightly pulled the confused and scared Biwako away from me. Biwako blinked and gasped as she saw me back into my 24 year old form. I shook my head and tightly embraced Biwako, "I remember you! You're the girl that was scared of Madara~ I love you~" 

Hiruzen released a sigh as Biwako slowly hugged me back. I smiled and released her, "Well it was nice speaking to you two. Hiruzen don't be late for the next training session okay?" Hiruzen nodded and waved goodbye.

I hummed silently as I made my way to Hashirama's building. I slammed the door open and shrieked, covering my eyes, "IT BURNS!!!" I heard a chuckle from Hashirama and a small sigh from Mito. Mito sent a glance of disbelief, "It was a kiss. It's not like we were doing something more intimate."

I glanced at Hashirama, who had a small pout. I poked my tongue out at her, "Whatever you say brat." Mito plastered a smile on her face, "Did you need something?" My childish washed away, causing Hashirama and Mito straighten up, "Actually yes. I um wanted to know if you know why Dara has been distant. I mean you two are friends...."

Mito and Hashirama exchange glances, they turned to me and gave me reassuring smiles, "Tenshi. This is Madara you're speaking of, I think he has a reason why he's been distant recently. And I apologize, I actually don't know the reason why." I knew I could have simply read their minds or read Madara's mind but something told me that I should have faith in Madara and in Hashirama's words.

​I smiled back, "Thank you Hashi! I guess this is the reason why you're Hokage." Hashirama grinned, "You're welcome Tenshi." I waved goodbye and turned to leave, but as always Mito added something, "Don't forget to keep your guard up Tenshi." I gave her a salute and left the building with reassurance.

As I neared the Uchiha compound I was stopped by Mika, "Oh hello Mika!" Mika smiled back and whispered into my ear, "Lady Tenshi, I should tell you to prepare yourself for some big news." I tilted my head, "News?" Mika nodded and winked, "Promise to tell me when you get them?" I unsurely nodded, "Promise." She smiled and pushed me towards Madara's house that was considered my home. "Good luck!"

I waved and slowly walked home, "Wonder what that was about?" I ruffled my hair, "Doesn't matter. I should get home before I worry Dara."

~Third P.O.V~  
"Madara, I'm home~" Tenshi pulled her shoes off and neatly placed them at the door. She proceeded on, walking towards Madara's room, "Madara?" His room was bare, causing her eyebrows to furrow.

She twirled around at the sound of Madara's deep voice, "I'm in the living room." Tenshi smiled and slid the living room door open, "Hey what are-"

Tenshi softly gasped as she saw the dark living room being lit by candles and the ground was blanketed by rose petals. Madara stood at the other end of the living room wearing a black long sleeve turtle neck shirt and dark blue pants. Tenshi stepped into the living room with her head tilted in confusion, "What's this?"

Madara neared his girlfriend and tilted her chin up, kissing her softly. Tenshi smiled at the soft and sweet kiss. Madara pulled away and gripped her hands, "Tenshi will you please listen to my words?" Tenshi nodded with a small smile.

Madara smiled, "When I first saw you, I thought you were a mindless girl. But I was interested in you, I was amazed that you were able to keep unknown until you stupidly giggled." Madara paused as he saw a curious Tenshi.

He continued, "Then you had smiled so beautifully, I realized then that you were the most prettiest girl I had ever laid eyes on. You had gained my interest even more when you came back that day and told me that your family had been killed, and yet you smiled so brightly. I knew I had to find out why do you grin when things are bad. Then the day I told you that our dream was just a dream and it would never become reality, you still had that grin on your face. I had fallen in love with that smile and I wanted to be the reason of that smile. Then our dream became a reality, I was able to see you smile everyday.

It wasn't until I promised to Izuna that I would protect you and my clan, I realized that I wanted to protect you, my love, and protect that gorgeous smile of yours. Everyday has been surreal and everyday my love for you grows. I apologize for making you think that I didn't love you anymore but you see..."

Tenshi stared with watery eyes as Madara got on one knee and held a small but meaningful ring in his hand, "I want you to be with me forever so I can protect that grin. I want you to be known as Tenshi Uchiha. Will you?" Tenshi's eyes flashed black as she read the only emotion in Madara's body, love.

​"Yes. Yes! I want to be with you forever Madara!" Madara slipped the ring on Tenshi's finger and grabbed the crying Tenshi, "Don't frown Tenshi, you are the most beautiful when you smile. Smile for me will you?" Tenshi laughed and smiled widely, "I'll always smile for you!" Madara swept Tenshi into a loving kiss. "I love you Tenshi." "I-I love you too Madara."