29

"Hiru-chan would you happen to know where Naruto is? I haven't seen him in these past days." Hiruzen raised his eyebrows, "At all?" Tenshi shook her head as concern crossed her eyes. Hiruzen chuckled, "No need to worry Tenshi-Koji. He's simply training, he did make the Finals." 

Tenshi tilted her head to the side, "Training? With who?"

The sound of the soothing river engrained into her head. She ran her fingers through her hair as she sighed. "How did he grow up to be such a pervert? And here I thought he would stop corrupting children." Tenshi's lip pulled into a pout, "Wasn't Minato enough for him? Why does he got to get Naruto too?"

"Tenshi? You're making me sound like a pedophile." Turning around, a grin plastered onto her mouth, "Jiraiya~ It's been so long!" "Tenshi-Kaa?! You know Pervy Sage?" A shiver ran down Naruto's spine as her gaze landed on the boy.

"Naruto. Do you know what you've done?" Naruto gulped as he didn't hear his nickname, "N-No?" Naruto flinched as Tenshi ran towards him. His eyes widened as she had tightly embraced him. "It's been three days since I've seen you...I thought you ran away or something. Don't scare me like that."

Jiraiya chuckled as Naruto tightly hugged her back, "And here I thought Naruto didn't have anyone to return to." Tenshi playfully glared at Jiraiya, "By the way, who gave you permission to train my little ramen?"

Naruto looked up at his guardian, "Tenshi-Kaa, how do you know Pervy Sage?" An anger vain pulsed on Jiraiya's forehead, "Hey! I told you to stop calling me that!" Tenshi grinned, "Pervy Sage? That is a really suiting name. Good job Naru~" 

"Oh and let's see...I used to take care of Jiraiya when he was just a knuckle headed genin~" Jiraiya's eyebrow twitched as Naruto listened to his embarrassing stories from his rookie age. "Oi oi! Cut that out will you?!" 

Naruto grinned mischievously and stood in front of Tenshi protectively, "Don't worry Tenshi-Kaa! I won't let Pervy Sage molest you again!" "THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Tenshi giggled and patted Naruto's head, "All right Naru I think that's enough teasing."

Tenshi paused and furrowed her eyebrows, "Naru your hair's wet, what have you been doing?" Naruto raised his hand, touching his hair that was indeed wet. He shyly grinned, "Hehe well I was trying to learn chakra control so I can walk on water."

"Is that so...Well I guess I'll stick around, ne?" She watched as Naruto's eyes gleamed with happiness, "Yosh!" Tenshi nudged Naruto, "Go ahead and show me what you can do." "Okay!" Naruto quickly pulled his shirt and pants off before standing in front of the river.

Curiosity lit Tenshi's eyes, "Do you fall in the water that much?" Jiraiya snickered, "It's quite amusing." ''Shut up will you?!" Naruto grumbled as he concentrating his chakra to his feet, slowly stepping on the water.

Placing one foot at the time, he began to walk across the river with his arms flailing. Jiraiya laughed as Naruto fell back into the water. "Naru come back over here, I need to check something." As Naruto came back he muttered, "I need help don't I?" Tenshi giggled, "Yes but don't worry."

Jiraiya stared at Naruto, "Hey go on and build your chakra." "Eh? Can't I dry off a little bit?" Tenshi waved her hand, "Listen to him Naru~ He is teaching you isn't he?" Naruto formed his hands in a hand sign, closing his eyes in concentration. 

Tenshi carefully watched both Naruto and Jiraiya. Jiraiya's eyes widened, "Amazing!" Tenshi tilted her head, "It is rather amazing isn't it?" Jiraiya slyly grinned, "You know...he has quite a tight sexy little body." Tenshi nodded, "Yes that too." Naruto growled, "HEY WOULD YOU MIND OLD MAN?! I'M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE HERE!"