Chapter 40 No Need To Fear, Because Frakenstein Is Here

Start from the beginning

"Never say never Niall." Louis said with a chuckle and then walked over to my side, his voice getting closer. "Have she even looked like she's responding?"

"No." Niall voice sighed.

I felt someone rubbing my cheek and I knew it was Louis because of his cold hands.

His hands were always so cold! Brrrrrr!!!!!!

And for some reason, that made me want to sneeze.

Uh oh!

I tried my best not to move, but my nose twitched as I held it in

"Her nose twitched!" Louis exclaimed.

Darn it! I had wanted to listen some more... Oh well....

I pretend to move my fingers around and I let out a puff of air.

"Nikki." Louis put his hand lovingly on my cheek. "Are you awake love?"

My throat hurt like crazy for some reason.

I let out a murmur that sounded something like "Why am I so cold" or something like that. I could even figure out what I was trying to say...

I opened my eyes slightly and slowly sat up.

"Nikki!" Niall said brightly.

Niall moved to my side, and put one of arms across my back to help support me.

Darn it! Where ever I was it was sooo cold!!!!

"Where am I?" I opened my eyes all the way, looking first at Niall, then Louis. A throbbing sensation nailed my brain instantly. "Ugh! Why does my head hurt! And why can't I feel my head?"

I lifted my head up to touch it and make sure it was still there.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Louis laughed and grabbed my head before I could. "I wouldn't mess with that if I were you."

"What are you talking about?!" I said nervously, for some reason feeling loopy. "It's still there.... r...right..."

"Yes." Niall chuckled.

"Niall, don't laugh." Louis said, the hint of laughter in his voice.

"She's acting like she's drunk." Niall laughed. "I can't help it."

"She had to be put on heavy laughing gas." Louis said, smiling at me. "Paul couldn't get her to calm down."

"What are you talking about...." I blinked, several times, my vision dizzy. "I don't remember him giving me any gas...."

Wait, what?

"You woke up while he was doing his mini surgery." Niall explained. "You wouldn't stop moving so he had to put you out."

"Wait what?" I said through the cloud of dizziness in my brain. "Surgery?"

Then I remembered. The rock....

It had hit me....

Then I blacked out....

But I don't remember waking up since.

"Surgery!" I exclaimed, trying to scramble off the bed.

Bed? I was on a bed? What?

"No! NO! NO!" Louis grabbed me before I could get out of his reach.

"Let me go!" For some reason I was panicking.

Stupid laughing gas.

It was messing me up.