Stories

When I turned around, it was him. What does he want?

"What do you want?"

He said, "You."

"What?"

Ya see, he's my ex best friend. The names Joey. I stopped being friends with him a couple years back once I found out he told EVERYBODY about my family and how I started attempting suicide. He's the one who made me stop, but he's also the one who told everybody.

"I can't stop thinking about you. I'm sorry everything happened, what I said. Everything. I'm sorry. Please, forgive me?"

"Hell to the no!"

I got up and turned around, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Please, let go!" I whimpered.

"Just listen to me!!!"

"Please," crying at this point.

I never thought I'd see him ever again. Well, I guess I thought wrong.

"No, listen. I just want to tell you something!!"

"What could it possibly be!?"

"Forgive me! I'm sorry! I didn't mean all those things I said. It just came out! I didn't mean to tell anyone!"

"But you did. That's the problem, you did. I trusted you. Just stop. I'm not going to forgive you no matter how many times you ask. OKAY!?"

"Fine." He released my hand.

I gripped my hand, they're was a ring around my wrist because he held it so tight.

Hopefully, it wouldn't turn into a bruise, but by taking a look at it, I can tell it might be.

He turned around and started walking around in circles. I was still a bit shooken up by what Austin told me...

--Flashback To Denny's---

"Cheyanne?"

"Yea?" I smiled.

"I'm going on tour."

"When?"

"I leave tomorrow.."

"Oh."

"I'm gonna be gone for 6 months."

And that's when I broke.

I didn't say anything.

"Say somethin.."

"How could you!? You didn't even tell me in a week advance so I could at least get ready!? I mean what if you find someone else!? Someone... better," I whispered that last part.

"You think I'm gonna find someone better? I'm sorry. I love you though.."

I rolled my eyes and left Denny's. Our food just came out and I left Austin with my french toast and him sitting alone.

When I looked back, his head was on the table.

And that's when I bumped into him.

--Flashback Ends--

My phone started vibrating. It was a DM on twitter.

From Austin?

-Babe, please talk to me?-

How pathetic. I smirked and then replied back.

-How about no?-

Vibrating again.. He probably wrote back. Ye-No? It wasn't him.. It was.. a text? Unknown number. Well, that's kinda scary.

I started walking home. Thankfully, it wasn't too far from home.

I read the text.

"I'm coming for you. You just wait."

My eyes opened so big, I bet they could fall out of my eye sockets anytime.

I looked around me. No suspicions...yet.

I was still a tad frightened because 1. I didn't know this person and 2. They say they're coming for me? Oh yeah, everything is totally normal! Note the sarcasm.

This day was going out perfectly great. From the hotel to the bear. Then to this?! How did this day get so messed up!?

I was about 5 minutes away from my house.

When I opened up twitter, I went to my mentions and I got about 2000 angry Mahomies sending me tweets about Austin. How do they find out these things?

Here's a couple tweets.. (BTW I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS A REAL ACCOUNT!!!!)

-How dare you break Austin's heart @CheyanneAmeezyMahone-

-@CheyanneAmeezyMahone once I find out where you are, I'm going to kill you for breaking Austin's heart-

-I hate you @CheyanneAmeezyMahone-

- @CheyanneAmeezyMahone just stay away. You've broken Austin enough-

-GTHO of Austins life. and stay out. @CheyanneAmeezyMahone-

-You dirty, fat, whore @CheyanneAmeezyMahone-

I decided to tweet something. Just to clear things up.

"Believe what you want. Not everything you read is true and sending death threats doesn't make it better."

Within minutes, I got tons of tweets/retweets/replies.

Some were making the situation worse, and some actually supported my decisions.

After some more walking, I felt someone cover my eyes and drag me to a vehicle.

It was dark inside and caged? Wow. Is he this serious?

It felt as if we were driving forever. Then I started searching for my phone. Where is it!?

I guess I must have dropped it when this man took me.

I already knew who it was. I don't really have to be scared, but I should be because I'm being kidnapped? Well, that's not a first.

Author's Note:

Oo! You guys are lucky! Today was my first day of high school and I barely had homework! Just had some stuff to do but luckily I finished it leaving me with plenty of time to write a new chappy just for yahh(=

Okay, well thanks for the votes and comments! Means a lot. And I kind of feel like no one reads this story, so please share this story?

And who do you think is the kidnapper? Sorry for another cliffhanger! Haha.. just gotta love em!

Note the sarcasm(;

And hope you enjoyed the update! I know it's not the "best"  chapter but I'm not in the mood to write because I'm exhausted! Today was really hot. Ugh

Ohhhtay! Byeee!!