Mornings..

The next morning, I opened my eyes and saw Austin next to me sleeping night and quiet. He didn't snore or anything, just cuddled next to me, sleeping like a bunny.

It was about 11 o'clock, so I figured I should wake him up. I rolled him onto his back carefully trying not to wake him up, and sat on his thighs and started playing with his hair. He sorta flinched a bit, but stayed asleep. I started twirling around his hair with my finger, and his arms moved a bit. They moved around my waist and he pushed my body down so I would be able to kiss him.

He was obviously awake now. ♡

Finally.

Our lips reach each other's for a simple, and quick kiss. We pulled apart, his eyes still closed, but said, "Morning beautiful."

"Good morning, I love you,"

I whispered.

He pulled me tighter, and closer to him.

We played games while we were on the bed. We had a thumb war, I won.

"I let you win."

"Ya right."

Right then and there, Rebecca and Claire walked into my room without knocking. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't hide Austin and to make it worse, I was right there next to him in bed!

I bet I know what they are thinking. Oh my gosh! They did it! How immature.

They're mouths were drop dead open, speechless, nothing coming out. Their eyes were huge, widening by the second. In a split second, words were shooting out of their mouuth.

Claire began, "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE AUSTIN MAHONE!!!

Then Rebecca, "Austin!!! Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!!!"

Austin and I sat in silence listening to them. We both glimpsed at each other raising our brows.

"You two did it didn't you?" Claire asked.

Austin and I looked at each other not knowing what to say.

Then I thought of a response.

I'm responsible. Even if I did it, I would use protection. I'm not even old enough, Austin came over last night, and he spent the night. That's it."

It was a phony response, but as long as they bought it, I don't really care.

"And, why did he come over?" Rebecca stared at my with her eyebrows raised.

Austin chimed into our convo, "Can't a guy see his girlfriend?"

"Wh-wh-wait, you two are d-dating?" Rebecca responded.

"Yes, and I love her very much," Austin replied giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Claire and Rebecca's reaction turned into a disgusted face.

I said, "Now can you guys like... shoo?"

"Uh, since when were you two dating?" Claire asked.

"Since last week."

I'm glad Austin is proud of our relationship and isn't afraid to hide it. I'm not either, but when it comes to Rebecca and Claire, they gon' get up all in your business. And I don't like that.

Claire and Rebecca walked outside trying to figure things by talking to themself as if we hadn't made things clear enough. What airheads.

"Austin, ya wanna know what I love about you?"

"What?"

"You aren't afraid to hide the fact that we're dating. It's really impressive."

"Well, I want the world to know I love you, because it's true." Austin smiled and hugged me. I got up from his lap and closed my door again since Claire and Rebecca failed to do so. I went back to the bed where Austin was now sitting.

We played thumb wars and then we played would you rather. It was about lunch time, so Austin tried sneaking out so he wouldn't run into Paul who would probably ruin my life for even bring a guy into the house. But nothing can stop me from loving Austin. He's my babe.

 We successfully made it back to Austin's red Range Rover. I got into the passenger seat and Austin went to the driver's side. He started up the car and said, "Where ya want to go eat?"

I love that about him. He understands me more than anyone ♡ I love him more than anyone.

I hope we stay together forever because currently, he's the only one that's always on my mind, and he's the only one that can make me smile 24/7.

He doesn't even need to say anything, he's always making me smile. Austin knows what flowers I like, even if I'm not much of a flower person, he knows what food I like. Which is Italian by the way, he knows what clothing size I wear.

And oh ya! Did I tell you he got me a promise ring? No? Well, he did. It says forever♡ in cursive. And the heart was made of real diamond. I feel so loved, because I honestly didn't know he was going to get me a present so I didn't get him anything back and I feel bad about that. But at least he knows I love him ♡.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author's Note:

Hey there! So this chapter was a little boring for me, I had writer's block. /: Whatever though.

Aha, okay so today is Selena Gomez's birthday and so happy birthday!!!!! ((: Love you, I just did a whole chapter earlier about this,so this is just gonna be a shorty. Read the chapter before if you want to know what I said about Selena!!! (: She is my idol xDD

It's a bit long though... haha.

Listen to Treasure by Bruno Mars!!!

Love you Lelovers!!!

-Lelai