Tickets

Hey there, my name is Cheyanne. I have blackish hair. The reason I say -ish is because I've dyed my hair recently. So it has light brown highlight's in it. I have blue eyes and I wouldn't say I'm beautiful just because I'm extremely insecure. I'm a strong girl though.

I have 2 sisters, but I don't exactly consider them sisters because I'm adopted. My parents got into a serious car accident when I was 5 years old. Every year, the city has a memorial mourning my parents death. Ya see, my dad was the city's number one cop.

He was always working.. And my mom was a TV reporter for channel 5. Now, my "dad" who is probably not even qualified to be a guardian, is taking care of me. I don't consider him my father at all.

He never cared for me when I was little. He always cared about his prissy daughters.

Their names are Claire and Rebecca.

Claire and Rebecca are popular and gorgeous but when they are at home, they are really rude. I try distancing myself from them which makes it worse since my dad always nags on me to try to be one of them, which I would totally rebel against them.

Well, this is the story of how I finally got what I deserved. My Cinderella Ending ♥ But in this story, I'll just refer to my dad as Paul, his name.

"CHEYANNE! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW!" Paul said.

Uh oh. Guess I'm in trouble for something I didn't do. This is a regular, so I'm not scared of him.

I quickly ran down the stairs holding the rail just so I didn't fall. Meeting Paul at the bottom of the long flight of stairs he gave me a disapproving look.

"What?" I said in a monotone voice.

"What do you mean what? Go do the dishes."

Whatever.

Walking into the kitchen, I saw a huge pile of dishes overflowing the sink. Ugh. I hate doing the dishes.

I shot Paul a look who looked at me with a devious look. Grabbing the sponge and soap, I glanced back at Paul rolling my eyes at him. I began on a bowl.

I smiled, I remember my mom used this dish for me when I was younger. Paul and his daughters bought the house I lived in and kept all the furniture but taking bad care of it. The couch was on the verge of breaking down. I honestly feel for the couch.. The monsters I live with practically destroyed the house.

I finished the first dish, and tried finishing as fast as I could. Paul's daughters freakishly cat crept up behind me and scratched behind my leg. Of course I screamed, "Ow!" I dropped one of Paul's china ware causing it to break. My eyes widened as Paul came dashing out of his office, where really he sits there all day playing video games.

"What happened?" he asked concerned, but then looked at the floor and saw the broken china. "Cheyanne. Clean this up. No tv, and no computer access for the rest of the week."

"Bu-," I said, being interrupted rudely.

"Nuh-uh-uh. No buts, clean this up." He walked away not even caring for the  broken dish.

Ugh, I hate Paul. I hate Rebecca. I hate Claire. I hate this house. And most of all, I hate my life. I burst into tears not caring if anyone saw me and quickly finished up the dishes. Running up to my bed, I slammed the door and cuddled into my bed letting out all my cries.

Claire and Rebecca walked in, "Aw, is poor Cheyanne sad?" they asked teasingly.

"Get the heck out. I hate you guys!!!"

"I thought you loved us? We even bought you a ticket for the Austin Mahone concert," Rebecca said pouting.

I got up and wiped my tears, "You got me a ticket for Austin M-Mahone?"

I loved Austin Mahone. I love his music, and him ♥. He inspired me to be strong and smile everyday. It has always been a crazy fantasy that Austin Mahone would be mine, but I know it's never going to come true, but a girl can always dream right? 

"Yea, we did. But since you hate us, why would we give you this?" Claire asked, taking out the ticket for Austin's concert and waving it around.  

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Um, can I see the ticket?" It was true. The ticket had my name, and it even had a meet and greet pass along with it.

Their facial expressions quickly changed to a serious face, "Okay. Concert is on Saturday. You better not mess anything up or else Paul won't let you go."

Hm, they were actually watching out for me. I'm still going though. Claire handed me the ticket and I held onto for dear life. I had to see Austin Mahone. Maybe this would finally be the ticket to my Cinderella ending...

Turning on the radio, Austin's song What About Love was on. ♥ His song made me melt everytime I heard it, I started singing along to his song.

What about love?

What about our promises?

What about love?

You take it all and leave me nothing

What about love?

What about us ’til we end?

What about love?

You cut my wings, now I am falling

What about love?

This song gave me good vibes, which is exactly why this song is one of my favorites. But my absolute favorite is when he sung 'Loving You Is Easy'

So the concert is on Saturday. Eep! That means it's in... like two days! OMG! Austin's mine ♥ All mine..  Huh, and they couldn't tell me about this sooner? This has got to be the best thing ever!

Author's Note:

Hey! How'd you like the first chappy? I hope you liked it ♥ . I plan on updating soon! Please read my other story 'My Heart Is Taken Forever'! Vote for this and comment! I'd love to hear what you think about this story!

Listen to Goodbye by Miley Cyrus. I miss the old Miley .. Like and comment what your favorite thing about Miley was <3

Tell me what you think!

Okay now, bye Lelovers