Car Rides

Who was she?

"Austin! Is there something you're not telling me?" I questioned beginning to worry frantically.

The girl bangs on the window like a maniac.

We finally backed out of the parking lot, and Austin stepped on the pedal trying to distance us from the girl.

She chased after us, holding up her camera and shouting things I couldn't read or hear.

"Okay, so her name is Nina. She's obsessed with me. I've met her at a concert a couple of times and she's been banned from a ton of concerts. She is described as a maniac freak. One time, she went to a Selena Gomez concert and asked her if she can feel her toes, and Selena has a restraining order against her. Nina is just a creepy girl let's say."

I felt a little bit better knowing who she was now. And seriously, feeling someone's toes? Now that is just plain weird and disturbing. \

While Austin began to slow down to a normal speed, he took off the hood and I took off my disguise.

However, Nina still has pictures of us kissing which I'm positive she's going to leak to the paparazzi. Ugh, why are fangirls so... Fannyy?

~~Hour Later~~

We were still driving, but Austin kept me company by singing to me.

"I'd catch a grenade for ya,

Throw my hand on a blade for you,

I'd jump in front of a train for you,

You know I'd do anything for you,

Oh! I would go through all this pain,

Take a bullet straight through my brain!!

Yes, I would die for ya baby,

But you won't do the same."

His voice is so sweet and angelic like. I love it!!

He finished up the song, singing the song right on key.

I clapped for him and he stretched his arm over my shoulder and said, "Thanks babe."

His phone rang. His catchy robot ring tone rang and rang. Austin retracted his arm and tried getting out his phone but couldn't manage to get a hold of it. "Can you get it for me?"

It was in his front pocket, so I reached my arm over to his pocket and tried getting his phone out, which I did successfully. "Uhm, it's a text from Dave."

Dave is his amazing bodyguard that protects him from weird fans and crazy obsessed fans like Nina.

"Tell me what it says."

I did as told, "It's a link." I clicked on it. It led to a cover story saying, "Austin Mahone and girlfriend. Things getting heated in the car." Well, we didn't get too heated. I scrolled down leading me to the view of the pictures that were taken by Nina when we were making out in the car. "Pictures, taken by Nina Cortez. Nina discovered Austin and girlfriend, Cheyanne kissing in the car. Are things get too heated with Ausanne? Is thing young lady stealing the hearts of Hollywood's it boy?"

This disappointed me. I didn't have a reason, but they shouldn't care whats going on in my life. It's just not right. Paparazzi annoy me. Especially Nina.

Beep Beep

From: Claire

There's a cover story of you on TV. How did you get the guy of my dreams?

Ugh, just great.

I didn't reply. Her texts are irrevalent to me. In fact, I don't even know how she even got my number. I never gave it to her, Rebecca, or Paul.

Author's Note:

Hey there! So this chapter was good I guess... I don't really know what to say. Oh! I got Selena's album, 'Stars Dance' and it's uh-may-zayn! I love it, it's been on replay non-stop! It's great (: I love it xDDD I got it the day it came out ^^ 

So this chapter only took like 20 minutes to write, and I'm sorry I haven't updated lately. Just been reading some really good fan fictions :))

((: And I haven't been in the mood for writing, and oo! I have like 700 views I think.. So yay! On my way to 1000 soon!!! Haha, okay well Love All You Lelovers (:

-Lelai