Gems

"You're my gem," Austin said.

I could've fainted by that remark. It was sweet, and not corny and lame. ♥ Hopefully he really meant it.

Does he like me like I like him? I think he does. He turned into an empty parking lot, and found a parking spot right up front.

It was a golf course. I'm not much of a fan of golfing.

"Uhm, Austin?"

"Yea?"

"Are we going golfing?"

"Nah, but it's the perfect place for a first date. Surprise!"

That's nice... Good thing, I'm not even dressed for golfing. He brought out a picnic basket. By the time we got inside, it was around lunch and I hadn't even ate breakfast so I was starved.

The man in a golf uniform greeted, "Mr. Mahone, nice to see you."

I smiled awkwardly and said, "Hi.."

We walked up a stone pathway towards a large shady tree and waterfall. It was quite beautiful.

He held my hand as we walked up, and we sat on a stone chair under the tree. The delightful sounds of water crashing to the bottom of the waterfall was very soothing.

Austin took out some chocolate covered strawberries. Yum, my fave! "Want one?" Austin asked.

I shook me head, nodding a yes.

Right when I was about to grab the delicious-looking strawberries, Austin picked one up and put it near my mouth, causing my mouth to open. Awh, he's feeding me ♥. It was tasty. Austin took another strawberry in his other hand, and ate it.

He licked the strawberry juice from his bottom lip. He's so cute...

He opened the picnic box a bit more and brought out a box of pizza. It had sausage, cheese, ham, and pepperoni. Austin grabbed out a slice of pizza, and handed the slice to me. I took a bite.

It was tasty, and warm like it had just been baked.

Austin is literally the sweetest guy ever. He knows how to make a good first impression, and he knows how to make me smile every day.

We finished up lunch and we walked around the golf course, hand in hand. It was completely empty.

"Aye, Austin. Why is the course empty?"

He faced me, taking my other hand and said, "I bought it out for our first date."

That made me smile.

"Cheyanne?"

"Hmm?"

"I know I haven't known you long? I've only known you for like a week, but I really like you. Our first kiss meant a lot to me, it was the best kiss I've ever had. You are gorgeouss to me, you may not think it, but you are. You are funny, gentle, humble, caring, gorgeous, and I want to finally call you mine. Well, what I'm trying to say is, will you please be my gem, er, my g-girlfriend??"

Be his gem? I can't believe he was asking me this!!!!!!

"Of course, and you can be my angel ♥. I've liked you since the beginning. And I'm glad you were my first kiss. You know how to make me smile and, you definately know how to win my heart. You are such a romantic, classy, crazy-fun, cutie. And I've always wanted to tell you this, but I love you Austin."

"I love you too. I always have."

He leaned in, and his lips brushed against mine. The softness...

He was gentle, but romantic at the same time. His strong arms pulled me against his body. Our bodies were so close, it didn't leave even the smallest bit of air between us. The only thing seperating us was our clothes. He was so perfect ♥, it drove me crazy.

He gently pulled on my lip, and let go after about 3 seconds. 

"That's my second best kiss ever,"  Austin whispered.

"Ditto."

We started walking along the pathway and it led us to a area with a  long stone chair surrounded by rose petals, and a guitar. ♥

He held my hand and pulled me towards the chair. I sat down as he picked up his guitar. Looking deeply into my eyes, he began playing his guitar, and started singing.

"When I close my eyes,

I see me and you at the prom

We've both been waiting so long

For this day to comeNow that its here

Let's make it special 

There's so many thoughts in my mind

The D.J.'s playing my favorite song

Ain't no chaperones

This could be the night of your dreams

Only if you give, give the first dance to me

Girl I promise I'll be gentle

I know we gotta do it slowly

If you give,

Give the first dance to me

I'm gonna' cherish every moment

Cause it only happens once,

Once in a lifetimeI couldn't ask for more

We're rocking back and forth

Under the disco ball

We're the only ones on the floor.."

Austin finished slowly, and hugged me. I was in tears. No guy has ever, ever sang to me, let alone play the guitar for me. I love him.

"I love it. I couldn't ask for more in a boyfriend.."

 Which is true, I couldn't. Austin's the perfect one for me.

Author's Note: Well, here ya go!!! (: I hope you enjoyed Please comment and let me know what you think, I'll reply to you!!! And vote!!! Please listen to With You by Chris Brown! It's an amazing song <3

I hope this story goes far ^_^

Thank you for reading this quick lil' update! Well, not that quick. It took me 3 hours to write this whole chapter, which is kinda crazy, but whatever!  

Bye, my Lelovers