Oh

Author's Note:

Hi there! So, I am sorry I haven't updated in a really long time. I've been quite busy lately with school registration to camp. So, I haven't had any time.

Well, this is just an author's note for now. Once I have time, I'll edit this and it'll be a real chapter.

I just wanted to let you know why I haven't written anything.

Well, let's talk about what happened lately!!

Okay, so yesterday.. I called a radio station MULTIPLE times, and had to be the ninth caller. The prize was tickets to the One Direction This Is Us movie, and the first time I called... I was 4 of the 9 callers. I tried super hard to win, but I didn't win.

Then, later on I called. And was 3 of the 9 callers. Still no win. -.-

Then, while I was editing my pictures, I heard that the contest was going on at the moment, so I called. Ring a ling ling, I called.

He said, "Hi, how are you."

I started going crazy.

"I'm doing fine, how are you."

"I'm great. Thanks!!!!"

I started hyperventilating.

He says, "What can we do for you?"

I said, "Nothing..."

Then I realized what I said, 'NOTHING?!?! AM I CRAZY??"

Then I said, "WAIT! Can I request a song?"

He says, "Sure. What song?"

I say, "Best Song Ever by One Direction." And for a moment, I totally forget what the song is called so it takes me a while to answer.

Then he says, "OO, good choice. Did you hear about their movie This Is Us?"

And I say, "YES! I have wanted to go to that!!!!"

And he says, "Oh really? Did you know we were having a contest right now to win tickets?"

And I say, "In fact I did!!"

And then he says, "How come you didn't ask what caller you were?"

And I'm like, "I didn't know I'd actually win! I won?!"

"YEP!" he says.

Then I start going crazy and thanking him and everything.

Next thing I know I'm giving him my info and everything!!!

YAY!

After that, I called my buddy, Athena, who in fact were talking like the day before saying we should watch This Is Us together, and now we are!!! YAY! I'm so excited!!!

And also, I was gonna win Lil Wayne tickets and I had to be caller 93. Okay, so I called. First time, I was caller 40. Next time was 87, and the second time I was caller 92!!!! I was so mad. I was 1 call away from winning that contest UGH! I was so close. But it's alright, One Direction makes up for everything(:

Okay, here's the chappy!!(:

When we walked out to the parking lot, it was basically empty. I mean, yes there were some cars out but no one was in the parking lot.

It was kind of nice just walking alone, but creepy at the same time. What if some random stranger comes up to us. Right now, I'm very thankful Austin's with me. I actually never been to this mall.

We got back to the car, "Thanks for the bear!"

"You're very welcome! Anything for my love,"

 He kissed me sweetly on the nose. He turned the car and the radio on. Crazy Kids by Kesha was on. Austin was singing along to the catchy song.

I started feeling more comfortable with him so I decided to sing along.

....

Hello, wherever you are

Are you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar?

Tonight we do it big, and shine like stars

And we don't give a fuck 'cause that's just who we are

And we are, we are we are, we are we are

The crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kids

And we are, we are we are, we are we are

The crazy kids, we are the

We are the crazy people

You see us in the place trippin' off the bass

D-D-DJ rock a beat, make the effers shake

Like an earthquake, like an earthquake.

By now we were just screaming randomly to the song.

"I love you, you know that?" Austin said.

"I don't know, do I?"

"I love you.. just in case you didn't know."

"Okay," I smiled, "I love you too then!"

I glared into his gorgeous hazel eyes. We had stopped driving. He parked in front of a Denny's.

When we went inside, everyone inside stopped eating their food, and started running to Austin.

He signed a few napkins and took a few pictures. Some fans were so nice, they included me in the picture, and some even wanted my autograph! MINE! That's a first.

After all the fans finally decided to let us eat, we sat down in a nice booth in the back by a window.

We sat across from each other and I ordered a french toast surpreme (I don't know if that's a real thing BTW) and Austin ordered the same as me.

We talked about the oddest things like what our favorite light bulb is and how many times a day we make weird faces in the mirror. Overall it was an awkward conversation but that's just us.

He makes me so happy, it's totally indescribable. I hope we're forever.

"Cheyanne?"

"Yea?" I smiled.

He told me what. It broke me to pieces.. I don't even know how to react. I ran out of Denny's and began crying. I sat on a bench by the street waiting for the bus to come when I felt a hand touch my back. It was a gentle touch.

I turned around. Could this day get any worse? My eye's widened. He just grinned in a creepily way.

How did he find me? I thought I made it clear I wanted nothing to do with him. Ugh. I hate my life right now! What's wrong with this world?!

"What do you want?" I asked.

Author's Note:

Well, I left you a cliffhanger for you!! Guess who it is! (=

SORRRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVERRZZZ ;( I feel so bad for making you wait for so long. Next chapter is Austin's POV!!!!!! 3 likes 2 comments for next update! (=

-lelaaailove Xx