Lovers

══════════════ ೋღ♥ ღೋ ═════════════════

~~~~~~~~~~~~One Week After Concert~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

══════════════ ೋღ♥ ღೋ ═════════════════

It's one week after the Austin Mahone concert. I had a once in a million chance in a lifetime to meet him, and who knew it would lead to us kissing? Well, little did I know, that he'd actually like me too and we'd be a thing. Well, I don't know exactly if we were really an item yet, but after the concert he had to head off to San Francisco. I got his number though and we have been texting non-stop. Rebecca and Claire barely bother me now, but there's the question that comes once in a while, 'What's Austin's number???'.

Of course, I respect Austin's privacy, so I always refuse to give it to them despite all the times they ask me and continue to bug me.

I honestly don't know what we are but, like on Twitter, Austin sends me 'good morning' messages with a smiley face. It drives me coo-coo!!! I usually reply with, "Good morning ♥"

Our conversations usually last all day resulting me in charging my phone like 4 times a day. We snapchat too, and at night Austin and I FaceTime.

Austin used to be a little part of my life where he'd just be my idol, but now Austin has become my life. He means a lot to me now. Despite what my friend Andrie says about dating or whatever you call it, a celebrity, I still like Austin. Like, a lot!

He is different than a lot of guys I've ever met.

Austin has the qualities in a guy that no guy I've ever met, has. Austin texts me every single morning to say 'good morning'

My first boyfriend was a jerk. He made me cry, he abused me, he damaged me. And it was when I was first comfortable knowing that I couldn't bring back my parents.. Austin's different though, and I love that about him. I don't think he could ever break my heart.

Beep Beep

That was a text. I checked who it was. It's Austin. Every time Austin's name appears on my screen, I go crazy.

-Good Morning(: -

I reply:

-Hey, gmornin ♡ -

Beep Beep

Austin ♡ ...

He wrote:

-Be ready in 20, dress nice-

I didn't think about replying. Instead, I raced over to my closet to find something decent to wear. In the end, I chose to wear light blue skinny jeans, red Vans, a blue blazer with a red rim, and a gold top with a floral design. The makeup I wore was classy, neutral, and modest. It was a great and cute outfit. Well.. for me at least.

Beep Beep

Austin texted. Huh, I never get tired of seeing his name on my phone screen.

-Come Outside ♡ -

I did as told, and came outside. It was Austin. He was leaning on his red, shiny Range Rover.  

I had to sneak outside so Rebecca and Claire wouldn't fan girl around Austin.

If they knew he was here, they'd probably bug and irritate him, like they do me. Rebecca and Claire still don't know that Austin and I even kissed, and I'd like to keep it that way.

"What's all this for?" I asked.

He looked up from his phone. The weather was nice. The sun was out, and the breeze was just right.

Austin was dressed in black pants, a blue shirt and a red bowtie. His soft hair was nicely brushed, and his hazel eyes, beautiful as always. He was holding a gorgeous red rose in one hand and the other in his pocket.

He walked over to me holding the rose still, and said, "Wow, you are beautiful."

That simple statement made me fall harder for him. I instantly smile, just hearing his voice. Austin's voice has the magic to make me mentally die. Just another reason I love him. ♥

He took my hand and gave me the rose.

He smiled at me and looked deeply into my eyes.

He pulled me towards his Range Rover and led me to the passenger seat, opening the door for me. Making sure I got in safely, he closed the door and jogged over to the drivers seat, and got in.

"You never answered my question."

"Because it's a secret," Austin replied.

"I hate surprises!"

Which wasn't true, I actually love surprises but I desperately want to know where we were going.

"Not this one babe! I bet you're gonna love it."

He called me babe. OMG, so does that mean we're dating?

"Oh, is that right?" I asked sarcastically.

He smiled, keeping his eyes on the road. Austin turned on the radio. The song was Popular Song by Mika and Ariana Grande.

"...I never was a model,

I never was a scholar,

but you were always popular..."

"C'mon, sing with me!" Austin said, punching my arm gently. After Austin said that, he started singing along to the music.

He sings so beautifully. His voice is like an angel ♥ A gorgeous, generous and caring angel.

"..Popular, I know about popular,

it's not about who you are, or your fancy car

you're only ever who you were..."

He smiled and said, "Please!!! Sing?..for me?"

I laughed. "As if!"

His face fell, making me feel bad. He still sang to the song though.

I let Austin sing a bit more, then I started singing the chorus.

"...I was on the lookout for someone to hate,

pickin' on me like a dinner plate.."

 Austin smiled at me, and said, "You sing like a gem. You're my gem ♥ "

Author's Note: Hey there, this was just a quick update. I hope you guys enjoy this story (: I love Austin Mahone <3

Okay,.. well I didn't really have anything to say really, but please comment, vote and follow me!! I update a lot, so it'd mean a lot to me!

And listen to Popular Song by Ariana Grande and Mika

Okay, well bye Lelovers ((: