Yum Yum

A few minutes after Michele and I talked, Austin arrived back at the hotel with our pizza. The aroma of the pizza smelled good!

"Hey babe! I got the pizza!"

"I know! It smells tasty! I'm starved."

"Aw, I'm sorry. Well, I'm here now."

"THANK GOODNESS! I missed you!"

"I missed you too."

He pulled me into a hug and kissed me gently on the lips. It was sweet, but not wild.

"Well then thank goodness you're back," I said pulling away.

He smiled grimly and walked to Michele. "Mom, I'm back!"

"Alright hon'," Michele shouted, "I'll get the plates!"

"Okay!"

Austin and I made our way to the kitchen. Michele was in the kitchen reaching up for the plates when Austin went behind her and said, "Here, let me help you." He reached up and grabbed the plates Michele was going to snag.  

"Awh, thanks Austin." She pulled Austin into a hug, and kissed his cheek. 

Michele released Austin from her grip and handed me a plate, "Here you go sweetie." 

Michele is the sweetest person ever.

"So, did I miss anything while I was gone?" Austin asked.

Me and Michle opened our eyes a bit wide. Neither of us spoke, but I decided to break the silence since Austin would suspect we were talking about him.

"Nope, nada. We were just talking about how fun California is.."

"Oh, okay. Well I do love California." Austin said, not suspecting a thing while grabbing his pizza. "The best part is you."

"Aw, stop it, I'm blushing."

I grabbed myself a slice of pizza. The aroma smelled just as good as the pizza. "Yum, where'd you get this pizza?"

"From Pizza Port.."

"Oh, I've never been there. Mhmmm, this is good!"

I never heard of Pizza Port before... I should eat there more often! The pizza is amazing.

Austin and I sat over on the couch and turned on the TV. Their wasn't really a big selection of movies available to us. Their was a couple comedies but they were oldies. We switched to something on ABC Family. Oo, 17 Again. I love that movie. Zac Efron is just so amazing. I bit off a bit of my pizza and chomped on it. Meanwhile, Austin already finished his slice of pizza, going back to the box to get another slice.

"Hey! Do you want anything to drink?"

I turned away from the TV. "Uh, sure!"

I got out of my comfortable seat and put my plate down. "What do you got?"

He showed me the fridge. "We have fizzy water, lime soda, Pepsi, Coke, and uh- water." He said 'water' in a boring tone as if that water was the worst drink ever.

"I'll have a water."

He nodded, "Uhm, a-are you sure?"

What does he mean? Of course I'm sure. Haha, "No, I want a lime soda."

"Oh, well okay." He suddenly reached over to get the lime soda.

"Ha, Austin I'm kidding. I want water.."

Oh. Austin's face fell. Awh, poor him. Does he have something against water?

"Uhm, Austin?"

"Yea?" Austin's face lit up, a little bit.

"Do you have something against water or.. somethin?"

"No.."

Yea right. "Then why the sad face?"

"Well, I thought that maybe we could share and I'm not in the mood for.. water."

Haha!! What a lame reason, but aw. He's so adorable.

"Okay, then what do you want to drink?"

"Pepsi?"

Oh Austin. I giggled, "Okay.."

I rolled my eyes at his cuteness. I went to the counter and grabbed 2 straws. Well, unless he wanted to share one. LOL. 

"Here." I handed him the straws.

"Thank you, M'Lady."

"You're welcome, m-my uh- MY PRINCE!"

He seems flustered. Haha, Michele came out of her bedroom with her jeans and a flowy top on. "I'm going to go sight seeing. Call me if you need anything!"

"Alright!" Austin called.

Michele left. "So... we're home.. alone..," Austin said.

I think I know what he's talking about..

"Yea. We are."

"C'mon," he said walking to his bedroom.

Author's Note:

Hey!!! I got a bunch of followers! Haha, well only like 4 but that's actually a lot for me! And that was only in a couple days so I thought I would update for you.. Haha, jay kay. I was gonna update anyways!

LOLS.

Well, I just hope you have a fantabulous day (: Listen to What The Hell by Avril Lavigne.

-lelaaailove Xx