♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡Happy Birthday Selena Gomez♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

• Dedicated to Selena Gomez!!!

Happy birthday Selena Gomez!

You are amazing if you're reading this. I hope you have a fantabulous birthday! You are my idol, always have been. I love your music, your style, and everything about you. You are beyond gorgeous, and simply perfect. I want to be just like you when I'm older. You are my role model, and if I ever meet you I'd probably die.

You inspire me to reach for my dreams. Oh, and I love your music on 'Stars Dance'!!!! It's amazing! I'm so happy you have gotten this far, and you couldn't have done it any better because everything you do is just perf. I love you Selena!!!

Oh ya! You're super funny and I have every single album of your's. I was gonna watch Spring Breakers but my mom didn't let me -.- Whatever doee, anyways I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I am happy that you are finally the big 2-1!!!!!!!!

Finally, I even called Radio Disney like 31 times to give you a birthday wish, but I never got the chance to. I didn't know what I was suppose to do the first time so all I said was 'Happy Birthday Selena!' and that's it, then Radio Disney played the other birthday wishes, and they all said other things and I was like 'crap! I did it wrong!!!' Then I've been calling for the past hour and they didn't pick up probably cause everyone else was giving you birthday wishes.

Huh, you're my favorite celebrity. And if I ever meet you, you'll be one of my favorite friends. I honestly hope to meet you some day because you have been my idol since forever.

When I was younger, I even watched you on Barney. And Wizards of Waverly Place, was my favorite show and still is. I watched all of your movies, well except Spring Breakers but other than that I've watched every single movie you have filmed. Oh and except Getaway cause I don't think that came out yet, but I am.

I pre-ordered Star's Dance and I listen to your albums in the car while I'm waiting in the car. I always listen to your music, and I go to your fan-site e-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e d-a-y! You are just amazing!

Omg, I didn't mention this, but I have a Selena Gomez WALL in my room, and you are covering my door too. I love you, I rip out every poster of you in the magazines and I stick it on my wall. Currently, there are...  21 posters of you. Hmm, that's a coinky-dink since you are turning 21!! Haha, oh wow. I'm lame lol.

I'm definately a Selenator for lyfeeee!! I hope to go to Hollywood and meet you soon!!! I love youu Selena! You have a special glam factor about you!! The first time I ever heard Love Will Remember, I was literally crying! It's now one of my favorite songs ever! It's so cute!

Oh wow, I just called Radio Disney, and they finally picked up! Then I asked if I can give you a birthday wish and they said they are currently just taking requests. Ugh, haha. I'll call again! I'm definately going to give you the perfect birthday wish Selena!!

I love your video Slow Down, the song itself is so catchy, and with the music video it makes it better. You make me smile Selena!!!

Uhmm, did I mention I love Selena Gomez (; Lol. This got a bit long but I don't care.

~S~E~L~E~N~A~~~M~A~R~I~E~~~G~O~M~E~Z~~~I~S~~~M~Y~~~I~D~O~L~

-Age: 21!!! FINALLY!! <3>

Yay okay, this got a bit long but I don't really care cause I love you.

Anyways, again I hope you have a great birthday! You deserve it, and oh ya!

Okay, I made like 34 fake accounts on Teen Choice Awards just so I can vote for you! You deserve to win, especially the best smile one because your smile is beautiful! Never let anyone tell you you're not! Love you!

KKay, well if you are a Lelover, sorry but I just wanted to let Selena Gomez, happy birthday!

Uhmm, almost done!

Listen to:

Tell em that it's my birthday------------> By Selena Gomez

Come and Get It -------------> By Selena Gomez

Star's Dance -----------------> By Selena Gomez

Love Will Remember------------> By Selena Gomez

Slow Down -------------> By Selena Gomez

Who Says-----------> By Selena Gomez

Cruella DeVil---------> By Selena Gomez

Hit The Light ---------> By Selena Gomez

Naturally ---------> By Selena Gomez

When the Sun Goes Down ------> By Selena Gomez

One and The Same ---------> By Selena Gomez

The Way I Loved You---------> By Selena Gomez

Magic--------> By Selena Gomez

Magical------> By Selena Gomez

Bang Bang Bang -------> By Selena Gomez

Live Like Their's no Tomorrow ---------------> By Selena Gomez

As you can tell, it's a Selena Gomez themed day :)

And listen to these songs too:

Forever-------> By NBRidaz

The Only Exception-------> By Paramore

With You------> By Chris Brown

Made In America------> By Cimorelli

Yah! Okay, I'm done now! L0L Bye now..

-Lelai (: