Pizza

On our way back to Austin's house, we were mobbed by some girls who were making it difficult to drive. They surrounded the car and didn't move. The police were called by some employees from the hotel we were driving next to most likely.

When the police arrived, they shoo'ed away the fans and we made our way back to Austin's house. Well, not exactly "house". More like a hotel, since Austin lives in Miami. He was suppose to go back to Miami last week, but since he didn't have any concerts, Austin came to Los Angeles to be with me. He only had a month here, then he has to go back.

We finally got to his hotel. Austin parked his car and we walked into his Hotel. It was pretty fancy. We went on the huge elevator. I wasn't a fan of walking up stairs. Austin was on the 74th floor. When we got into the room, I took a look around. It was huge!! There was even a chandelier. To what it looks like from the angle I was standing at, there were four rooms.

The walls were painted a nice burgundy, and the room was very open. It wasn't even like a hotel room. More like a house! The kitchen itself was bigger than my room! Austin's mom, Michele was watching something on TV. I think it was Pretty Little Liars..

"Hey mom," Austin shouted.

Michele turned off the TV and quickly ran to the door to come greet us.

"Hi hon'!" Then she saw me, "Hi Cheyanne!!!"

I felt loved in a way. I was happy she remembers my name at least.

"Hi Michele!" I greeted.

We hugged, then she gave me a cheek kiss. She is literally like the best mom of the moms! She's understanding and caring and super funny! I love her!

 "Do you guys want anything to eat? You hungry? Thirsty?"

Austin looked at me, "Uhm, Cheyanne?"

"Uh, yea, just a bit hungry."

"Okay, do you want me to make you a sandwich, burrito, anything?"

"No, it's fine mom. I could call a pizza for all of us."

"Aw, Austin your so sweet," Michele said, smiling sweetly.

"Okay, th-thanks?"

Austin picked up his phone and dialed the numbers, "Hi...Um, a large peperoni...Alright, thanks."

"I'm gonna go pick up the pizza. I'll be back soon. Uh, Cheyanne? Do you want to come?"

"No. I'm fine, I'll stay."

"Alright, bye mom! Bye Cheyanne!" He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the forehead. It lasted for a short second but then he pulled me into a hug. His arms were so comforting and strong gripping me. His head was resting on the top of my head. "Your hair smells good," he whispered.

"Thanks..." He pulled away and grabbed his keys and left within a split second.

I turned away watching him leave. Turning back, I see Michele munching on a apple while reading a 'People' magazine.

"Oh Cheyanne, did you want an apple?"

I chuckled, "No, I'm fine. Thanks."

"Mhmm, how are you and Austin doing?"

"We're doing great! I really like him."

"He loves you as well. When he comes back here, he can't help but talk about you nonstop."

"Really?" I started blushing.

"Yes! The first time I met you, I somehow knew you and Austin would end up together."

"Haha, oh my gosh! I didn't even know how amazing he is."

"He is pretty amazing huh," Michele carried on. She put down her magazine, "Cheyanne?"

"Yea?" She sounds so adorable when she says my name. Her voice is so soft.

"Do you love Austin?"

I giggled, "Of course I do! I love him!"

"I'm glad, you're a good influence on him."

I smiled at the thought of that. I for sure knew that I was blushing. I can feel my cheeks turning a red shade.

"Thanks Michele. You're a great mom, I mean you raised Austin and now he's one of the most talented people."

"Aw, thanks Cheyanne! That means a lot."

"I just hope that we can survive a long distance relationship.."

Will I survive it? Austin and I can make it work right?

I don't know, but I know I love him.

Author's Note:

Hi guys! This didn't take very long to write, but I hope you enjoyed this.

Okay, so since I have two fan fictions to write, possibly/maybe/maybe not including the new ones I've been working on, I might have a schedule.

So school is going to start in September and I know I won't finish this so I'm gonna need a schedule. For summer, I work on it nearly every day!! But school might need to be differently since it's gonna be my first year starting high school.

So I'm thinking... Maybe Wednesday's, Friday's, Saturday's and Sundays I'll work on this. Unless I have no school, or no more homework or studying.

That's the plan, but for now I'm not gonna worry about the plan...

Oh and sorry I haven't updated in f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Hha, i've been really busy.

Well follow me and please comment (:

Listen to Treasure by Bruno Mars!! (:

Okay, love yall' Lelovers out there!!! xD (: Okaykay, byezz

-lelaaailove Xx