Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Elsie’s POV

Nathan held me tightly and I breathed out in content. I hadn’t realized how much I missed touching him…and to think it’s only been around three days. I thought I wouldn’t handle being touched again after what William did, but I know I’m stronger than that so I pushed passed it. Something was bothering me though, and I had to ask Nathan for clarification….

“Nath?” I asked softly and he pulled away slightly to look at me, never letting go of me completely.

“Hmm?” He hummed and I pursed my lips before speaking.

“Do you still want me?” My voice lowered to a whisper and his eyebrows furrowed.

“What?” He questioned, clearly not fully understanding what I meant.

“I mean…do you still want me? After what’s happened? After I’ve been used by someone else?” I could’ve gone on and on but Nathan stopped me by shushing me and pushing me down on the bed, gently onto my back.

“Why would you ask such a thing?” He said from above me. His hands caged the sides of my face and I felt safe.

“I don’t know…” I mumbled, looking off to the side.

“El, I don’t care what he did—actually I do care, but it doesn’t change you at all. You’re still mine…” he trailed off at that last part and dropped his head at the base of my neck. I felt his breath for a second before quickly looking at me, as if he was asking for permission. I only nodded my head and he smiled a small smile before returning to my neck again.

I breathed out when Nathan finally sank his teeth into me. He continued to cradle my face as he drank. As unexciting mating may look, these moments were intense—the sharing of blood is something symbolic for vampires, and I understand that now.

I felt Nathan take in one last swig before licking the bite lightly, just enough so that it will close. He looked up at me and I flipped us over gently and pulled his collar down—not wasting any more time I nipped at the skin of his neck before biting down fully. We stayed like this for a good minute and I pulled away when I felt satisfied.

“This all may be based on instincts, but I really do love you,” he stated and I smiled, kissing the tip of his nose and running my fingers through his hair.

“Yeah, I really do love you, too, Nath,” I giggled and he playfully growled and tightened his grip at my waist and moved to be on top of me. I gasped in surprise and he smirked.

“Aw, you know you love it.” He said and brought his face closer to mine as his hands glided down my body, stopping at my hips. If could blush, I’m sure I’d be blushing right this moment.

I pecked his lips, “Whatever.”

A/N: Okay, I guess I lied when I said I'd update again 2 nights ago...but I had to study for psychology... That test was damn hard, I was pretty much swearing internally throughout the whole test :P  So that was chapter 19! Hoped you liked all that fluff anf mushy stuff, because I diddddd, hehe. Comment and vote! PS, can you all help me gain another 4 votes for Not Within My Expectations? I'd love to see that vote count be 100 :D xx Love you all...till next time!

PPS, 1K+ reads on this?! Either this is really good, or you're all just horny.... any reason is fine with me... THANK YOU! xx

Edited December 30, 2013