Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Nathan’s POV

I lay in bed with Elsie. We were in each other’s arms, enjoying each other’s company. I had the best night of my life with her, that’s for sure. After a few more hours of bliss we laid there and talked about our lives—everything, for that matter—our secrets and past ambitions. We no longer had things kept from each other. She really is perfect.

She turned her head to the side facing her window. The sun was coming up and the others weren’t back yet. I’m sure they saw this coming. El shifted slightly and I moved my arm from her so that she could move. She got up and dragged the duvet with her to cover herself up, leaving me completely naked on the bed.

“Oi!” I laughed and she stuck her tongue out at me before grabbing our ripped clothes off of the floor and placing them on the small armchair she had in the corner of her room.

Elsie crawled on top of me and pecked my lips. She was teasing me for the hundredth time, perhaps.

Before anything else could happen, much to my dismay, she said, “I think we should get a move on, don’t you?”

I was so dazed and I replied to her with a lame, “Mhmm.” She giggled and pushed herself off of me before going into the bathroom.

I yelled, “May I join you?”

“No!” She laughed and I smiled to myself. I went over to the chair where she had put our clothes and took them with me to their guest bathroom. I examined my shirt and saw a single tear, about one-fourth of the way up the back, but other than that, it was still in one piece. All I kept thinking about whilst in the shower was the night before...and the few hours earlier this morning. I groaned, and before I could get excited I got out of the shower and got dressed.

I heard people talking and I knew Samuel and the others were back. I opened the bathroom door and saw that El was already on the couch looking over an art book that looked to be around 900 pages. I sat next to her, and just then Sam came in with Emma, along with the others, with the cheekiest smiles on their faces. Elsie stiffened next to me, and I squeezed her hand to calm her down.

“Oooo, what do we have here?!” Tom yelled, and El and I both cringed.

“Oh shut it you, respect their privacy!” Kelsey smacked the back of her mate’s head and everyone chuckled.

“Thank you, Kels.” I said, and then rolled my eyes at them. El hasn’t said a single word.

“I guess we were right to leave, eh?” Max teased as everyone sat around the living room.

“Yeah, we could hear you for miles.” Jay feigned disgust and a giggle escaped his lips.

“Okay, can we please, change the subject?” El finally said, her voice shaking out of nervousness slightly. I smiled at her.

“Yeah, she’s right guys, she likes to keep it inside the bedroom!” Tom wiggled his eyebrows, and I think El just wanted to dig a hole and die there. I wrapped her in a hug in front of everyone to let her know that it’s alright, and the girls awed.

“How cute!” Siva exclaimed in a girlish voice, which ruined the moment but everyone else joined in and El squealed when everyone crushed us into a group hug.

A/N: Short, cheeky chapter right there. :P xx Till next time, and I'm sorry if this chapter was too short for some of you!

Edited December 29, 2013