22) 36 Weeks Pregnant, Final Day of School & A Baby Shower

Start from the beginning

‘C’mon then Belle, open the presents!’ Louisa shouted over the music before she began dragging me to the table. I sighed but allowed her to pull me.

            I opened the present quite quickly, saying thank you to everyone who bought them. I only had two more left. I quickly tore the paper of the first one revealing a box of chocolate for me and then some little grey joggers for Coley. ‘Thank you, Katelyn,’ I thanked one of my best friends with a large grin. She’d already previously given me some things before and she says she has more for when he’s actually born.

‘That ones from me,’ Jackson pointed out as I picked up the final present. It was a huge box and beside it there was a small box. ‘Open the biggest one first,’ Jackson instructed. I looked at him then nodded with an appreciative smile. Carefully I pulled the paper off, once I made the first little tear in the actual paper I just ripped the rest of it off harshly. I was pretty gobsmacked when I saw it, it was a pushchair for Coley, the one that I wanted but it cost quite a bit of money.

‘Thank you, Jackson,’ I smiled at him as I looked at the pram some more before gently putting it to the side with the other presents. Finally, the final present. I picked up the box and ripped the paper from it.

‘Fletcher’s girlfriend said you’d like it,’ Jackson explained from the audience of people who were watching me. Inside of the box there were some shoes, they were heels and looked a little expensive.

‘Oh my gosh, Jackson you didn’t have to buy me these,’ I smiled as I admired the pink shoes with little silver gems over the heel and the sole at the toe. There was a rather large flower on the side which tied the entire shoe together, they looked perfect.

‘I’m glad you like them,’ Jackson smiled as he crossed his arms, he looked proud of himself.

‘I love them,’ I grinned back as I continued to look at the shoes.

            I danced in the middle of the dance floor with my younger cousin, by dancing I mean I held her hands as we jumped side to side. Charlotte giggled as we jumped, she was pretty adorable. ‘I want to go get popcorn,’ Charlotte randomly decided as she ran away. I smiled and felt a little relieved; the jumping was actually making me tired.

‘May I have this dance?’ Jackson questioned as he bowed in front of me. I rolled my eyes at him before looking to the side of my eye.

‘I suppose so,’ I muttered pretending not to be interested. Jackson smiled at me as he took my hand. We both walked to the side of the dancing people before starting to dance randomly together. As if on purpose, some slow song began to play. Before I had time to move away Jackson pulled me towards him, my belly was actually touching his stomach.

‘C’mon girly, let’s dance,’ Jackson smiled, I smiled also. He hasn’t called me “girly” in a long time, I suppose that was a good thing right? Jackson put both his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders. Luckily I had Bean to stop us from getting to close, praise the Bean! ‘Not long now then, how do you feel about finishing school?’ Jackson questioned. I nodded, I was actually extremely happy.

‘I’m so excited. The only bad thing is that I need a tutor,’ I admitted as we swayed with the music. Both of us looked into one another’s eyes. And then Jackson began leaning in to my face. I quickly stepped away from him. ‘Sorry, I need to get some water. That dancing with Charlotte has killed me,’ I lied as I rushed away from him, trying to cover the blush which was creeping onto my face.

‘I mean he actually tried to kiss me,’ I whined to Louisa. We were both sat in Louisa room for possibly my final sleepover at Louisa’s before Bean’s going to be here. I honestly need to stop calling him Bean.

‘What did you do?’ Lou questioned as she crossed her legs on the rug we were sat on whilst eating pasta salad.

‘I told him I had to get some water, like for real? I couldn’t think of any other excuse other then “Sorry, I need to get water”,’ I mocked myself. Louisa burst out into hysterics so I flicked some sweetcorn at her. ‘Stop laughing at me,’ I whined trying to stop myself from laughing also.

‘But it’s funny,’ Louisa giggled before bending to my stomach. ‘Hey Coley, your mums a little weird, don’t worry though. You have your perfect Auntie Lou to look after you,’ Louisa explained to my belly.

‘Don’t poison my baby’s mind like that before he’s even born,’ I moved away whilst putting my hands over my belly in protection. ‘Ignore her Bean, she’s trying to tempt you,’ I whispered which made me smile and Louisa laugh again.

‘And you’re so not weird,’ Louisa rolled her eyes with a giggle. I just shrugged before getting back to speaking with Bean.

--------

 It's getting closer to the birth of Bean, Isabella's finished with school for a while and she has had her baby shower. There is about two/three chapters left of this book :) ENJOY!:D

-T