11

Ashton groaned as he tried to sit up on the bed, feeling an excruciating pain in his arse. He whimpered trying to stand but just falling back down. Giving, up Ashton just lay on his side looking out the window. He could hear the shower running so he assumed Luke was in the shower or something

His theory proved correctly as Luke walked out with a low hung towel tied carelessly around his waist. Luke smirked spotting Ashton check him out causing the brunette to turn with a blush, "Like what you see?" Luke said smugly motioning to his bare chest.

"Don't be a dick, Luke." Ashton rolled his eyes trying to make the blush on his cheeks go away.

"Aw, babe, you're so cute! I just want to squeeze all your little cheeks!" Luke chuckled hearing Ashton scoff. Luke dropped his towel, sliding on his boxers. He walked over to the bed sliding under the covers, pulling Ashton's slightly sweaty body towards his own, "How's that ass of yours holding up?" Luke asked pinching the mans butt causing Ashton to let out a cry of pain.

"Does that answer your question!?" Ashton groaned, diving under the covers to hide his face. Since Ashton was a virgin his ass hurt more than it should. Luke also didn't use lube so that added onto the problem. Ashton suddenly felt small, feathery kisses being placed into his shoulder feeling Luke's warm breath fan across his skin

They were at ease, laying together in that giant king size bed just being developed into one. Luke bit his lip feeling something unfamiliar in the pit of stomach, he shook it off not being one to dwell too much into things as small as that. Luke quickly remembered the party tonight, realizing he'd need a plan to get out of the house without either of his roommates finding out.

--

It was around midnight when Luke snuck out of the house to go to the party. Luke had gotten ready as soon as Ashton fell asleep, and left as soon as Michael's door closed. Luke was very quiet as he took Ashton's Prius, driving silently down the driveway and out the neighborhood gate. Luke felt proud of himself in some weird way, similar to how he felt when he'd sneak out back in high school.

He tapped his finger on the steering wheel as Golden, by Farewell Fighter played on his shuffle playlist. It was one of his favorite songs because of how powerful it made him feel, like he could do anything. Luke smiled singing quietly to himself as the road continued.

Luke reached the house after about fifteen minutes of driving. The house was large with teenagers and cups littering around the house and yard. Luke ran his fingers through his hair as he got out of his, Ashton's , car walking up to the entrance.

When he stepped inside the first thing he heard was a squealing Reema, the girl rushing up to him in seconds, "Glad you made it." She smirked handing him a bottle of whiskey leading him to the dance floor.

After a few more bottles up the intoxicating substance Luke had completely let loose, letting random girls grind up on him. He could barely form a coherent thought from how drunk he was, so he didn't think twice when Reema led him up to a spare bedroom.

Reema was always the girl to take advantage of a moment if she could. This was one of those times where she got exactly what she wanted.

~*><*~

No way in hell am I writing straight smut... Just ew. By the way. Camila Cabillo plays as Reema. I wanted to make Reema her but I didn't was t and pissed off fans of her hating on me.

Anyway, thoughts?