Prologue

It's a normal day in Ashton's life

You see, he's a successful record producer. He owns the popular company Bulletproof records. Although he is 21 he was able to start it on his own. Everyone assumes he has the best life in his 3 story mansion. Complete with four bedrooms, six bath, huge living area and kitchen with bunches of entertainment rooms to back all that up.

He doesn't however, he's alone apart from his two friends Michael, and Calum. He may be attractive and have girls trailing him everywhere; but he's gay. So they aren't appealing in the slightest to him. He likes dicks, not chick. But girls don't really accept that and continue to flirt with him even though he tells them to stop.

He has gotten 6 restraining orders for all different girls.

But back to romance and loneliness, he has never had a first kiss or even relationship. He constantly reads fanfictions and pretends like it doesn't bother him... But it does, just so much. So waking up alone in his king size bed was like a slap to his face. He groaned stretching and turned off his alarm. He sat up and got out of bed grabbing his robe and walked to his bathroom.

He stripped out of his one thousand dollar pajamas and stepped into the giant shower. He felt his body relax as the hot water fell on his face and cascaded down his back. He used his lemon shampoo and soap then rinsed off and got out and dried off. He blow dried his had and put on his pink robe walking to his room and into his walk in closet.

He placed out a white dress shirt and blazer then dress pants. He put on his boxer briefs then his chosen outfit. He looked in the mirror and straightened it out. He let out a deep sigh and walked down the stairs to see his room mate/Best friend, Michael, getting cereal.

"Hey mate, don't you have work today?" Ashton asked taking a seat on the bar stool as his chef Gill handed him some gourmet pan cakes. He looked at Michael through his thick framed black glasses taking bite of his food.

"No, not today. I didn't need to go in. Apparently they have it covered." Michael snorted drinking the milk from his bowl. Michael is a director, he's helped produce many movies like The Hunger Games and The Fault In Our Stars. Right now he's working on the film paper towns. John Green only allows him to direct movies made after his books. He likes Michaels point of view. Or it could just be that Michael has green hair.

"Alright, well I'm gonna head out. We're signing another band and we have to deal with legal crap. Besides, they're switching from another company." He Ashton smiled wiping his mouth as he stood. He quickly thanked his chef and grabbed his breif case walking out to his Ferrari. He opened the door and slipped inside. He turned on the radio and blasted Falling In Reverse; his favorite band, the whole way there.

When he pulled up he mentally groaned seeing a group of girls outside. He quickly got out and ran to the back of the building walking in. He nodded at the lady working at the front desk. He walked to his office which was big and on the 16th floor. He opened the door and saw his childhood friend Calum Hood sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Ash," He said happily. When is Calum not happy though? Ashton smile and returned the greeting and sat behind his desk and logged into his computer. "When do you want me to schedule the meeting with Green Day? They are getting anxious since their album is coming out tomorrow and have to see you." Calum stood up walking to the desk.

Ashton took breath, "Calum, please deal with that yourself. I'm meeting with Taylor Swift and her manager. We're doing the switch and I need to be there since this is my company. Just explain that to them please." He pinched the bridge of his nose taking off his glasses to clean them. He grabbed the cloth from his desk wiping off the finger prints then set them back on his face.