Chapter 5

It's the morning after the mall trip and Ashton was eating his cereal trying to ignore Michael's eyes that were staring holes into his forehead. He sighed finally glancing up to meet Michael's gaze. He groaned and simply asked, "What do you want, and why are you staring at me?" Ashton set his spoon into the now empty bowl.

"Why are you dating a straight homeless guy with a Lamborghini? How did he even get a Lamborghini? And why the fuck is he dating you if he's straight!? I thought you were his sugar daddy at first but your not like that." He laughed but when he saw ASHTON expression he stopped and this unreadable look was put onto his face, "Oh shit. Your a sugar daddy."

Ashton slowly nodded and Michael started freaking out flailing his arms around and he'd open his mouth to speak but only a chocked sound would be made, "Mikey, it's not that bad! He's very nice and this is kinda like... Charity. Yeah! It's like giving him a job and he gets stuff and I'm happy cause I get someone to do things with." Ashton said with a small smile.

"Ew! No! Don't do things with him! Besides, I don't want you loosing something so precious such as your virginity to someone who's here for your money! It's a fake relationship Ash, don't get too caught up with it." Michael said as he got up grabbing his towel and walking to the backyard to swim in the pool.

Ashton shook his head then got up grabbing a bottle of water. He slipped on his running shoes and went out the door and onto the streets of Australia.

As he was running he took a way into town and as he ran he saw a person cuddled up in jackets at the opening of an alleyway. He frowned and was about to keep going but noticed the familiar tuff of blonde hair and he stopped in his tracks. He slowly walked into the alleyway and mentally face palmed.

Cause how could he forget Luke didn't have a home?

Stupid.

He slowly leaned down and carressed Luke's cheek, "Luke, honey wake up. I need to get you home." He said quietly. Luke shuffled and slowly opened his pretty blue eyes.

"Mm, Ashton? What're you doin 'ere?" Luke asked rubbing his eyes as he sat up slowly.

"Luke let's just go back to my place okay? I don't want you out here living on the streets like this. Let's go baby." He said quietly helping Luke up. Luke grabbed his backpack but left all the jackets considering how dirty they are. They walked over to Luke's car and Luke got into the driver's seat and Ashton in the passenger's.

He started the car and backed out of the spot he was parked in. They began driving back to Ashton's house, his hand on Luke's knee rubbing patterns. When they pulled into Ashton's driveway they got out and went inside seeing Michael watching TV... Naked.

Ashton's used to this and doesn't care since Michael is simply his friend and nothing more. But Luke's here so he screamed and covered Luke's eyes. Michael looked up and blushed picking up a pair of boxer from the floor and slipping them on, "Uh hey, sorry bout that... I didn't think we were expecting any visitors today." He smiled sheepishly as Ashton groaned removing his hands from Luke's eyes.

"Luke, go on up to my room p!ease, I need to talk to Michael for a second." Ashton said and Luke nodded kissing his cheek and went upstairs. Ashton turned towards Michael who was sitting there awkwardly and adorably like a kitten, "Michael, I went on my run today and wanna know what I saw? Luke sleeping on the streets! I simply can't have that so he's moving in with us. And objections?" Ashton said looking Michael in the eyes.

"Well, it's your house. I don't mind I just don't think it's a good idea. You do you." Michael shrugged getting up and walking to his room. Ashton sighed and after a moment went up to him room as well. When he walked in he saw Luke playing candy crush on his new phone sprawled out across the bed.

"Luke, I have good news! I spoke with Michael and we both agreed on you living here with us. I don't want you living on the streets." Ashton said happily and luke turned his eyes shining brightly and he smiled as he looked at Ashton.

"Oh my god! Thank you!" Luke squealed jumping up and hugging Ashton. Suddenly Luke thought something over then shrugged and started kissing Ashton's neck. Ashton was taken by surprise but was very responsive as Luke reached his sweet spot sucking a mark there. He trailed his lips up Ashton's jaw to his lips.

When they met it was hot open mouth kisses and Luke started pushing Ashton towards the bed. He gently pushed Ashton down on it and climbed on top straddling his waist. Luke could feel Ashton's growing bulge and smirked a little. He trailed his hands down to the button of Ashton's jeans and began unbuttoning them.

Soon both boys were completely unclothed and left in only their boxers.

Luke slowly started palming Ashton through the cloth and he moaned really loudly. Luke kissed him pulling his bottoms lip in between his teeth and letting it snap back. Luke suddenly got even harder if that was possible and he stopped palming Ashton before he snapped his hips downwards grinding on Ashton.

They both moaned quiet and loud blending together. When Luke grinded a little harder he heard Ashton squeak something, "S-so cl-close Lu-Lukey." He moaned his fingers slidining down Luke's back leaving a rosey color behind. Luke nodded quickly and mumbled 'Me too'. And with a few more movements they suddenly both came and a white suptance was all over each of their fronts.

Luke collapsed onto Ashton and panted trying to even his breaths out. When Ashton looked up at him he just smiled and pecked his lips gently.

"That was nice." Ashton said almsot in a whisper from exhaustion. Luke nodded in response pulling the blankets over them and allowed Ashton to curl up against him and rest his head against his chest. He smiled as Ashton's breathing evened out indicating he was asleep.

[][][][][]•••••[][][][][]

So... I may have had a very large fangirl attack in front of my grandma consisting of me squealing and falling off the sofa sliding to the ground and being involuntarily overly dramatic.

So... We were watching TV when I heard "Hey" come from the TV and I screamed "MY CHILDREN!!!!!" and turned to see my babies on TV and it was saying they are gonna be on GOOD MORNING AMERICA!

So I died and maybe ran to the bathroom to hyperventilate and cry of happiness.

So anyway I need to stay up all night til 6am for the 3 hour show... I'm not sure what day its on... That God damn subspecific commercial that only said 'this week'.

Oh and the reason I have to stay up is cause no way in hell can I wake up at 6am even with 7alarms blaring louder than a fucking siren.

I'm tired and didn't feel like making myself miserable and making this chapter longer sooooo yea.

Smut should make up for it.

SMUT WILL GET BETTER WITH PRACTICE *cries* at least I try

Btdups its 3:36 and I'm super tired... BUT I WILL MAKE IT FOR 5SOS!

It's the wrong day... I hate gma now... THEY MISLEAD MEH

Okay so they showed a preview and I literally screamed and then they said 'live on friday'... Well shit.

My mom just made me cry pointing out the fact I will never be acknowledge by the boys who make my world worth living... Thanks mom.