Chapter 9

It was a special day for Ashton. Since he and Luke were going on a date he really wanted to impress the blonde despite them being in a false relationship. Ashton could barely sleep last night from nerves and just being excited while Luke slept like a log and was not caring about the 'date'.

Ashton was brushing his teeth after they had eaten breakfast and after he was done he quickly styled his hair and walked into his room. When he opened the door he blushed seeing Luke shirtless laying on the bed. Luke glanced up and gave a quick nod and returning his gaze back to the phone in front of him.

"You almost ready? C'mon, we'll be late!" Ashton groaned throwing a band shirt at Luke and starting to put put on his shoes.

Luke rolled his eyes sassily, "Yes dad." Although the comment was a joke to Luke Ashton felt himself get slightly turned on by the name. He shook his head trying to break the thoughts that were popping into his brain and the problem forming in his pants.

Ashton saw Luke had gotten the shirt on so he quickly stood up and said shakily, "We should p-probably um go." Ashton said motioning towards the door.

"Alright, can we stop by the store though? I still need hair products since that girl jumped me." Luke rolled his eyes as he gathered up things he needed to take with him. Ashton nodded and started to walk out the door with Luke trotting along behind him.

"Where are you two off to?" Michael questioned raising an eyebrow as he saw the boys grabbing their wallets and jackets. Ashton turned and sighed seeing his best friend laying on the couch.

"Carnival, on a...date?" Luke replied more as a question. He furrowed his eyebrows as he seemed to be thinking something over. It was getting late and Ashton didn't want to miss some of the rides so he nudged Luke with his elbow urging him to move towards the door.

Luke glanced up and smiled placing his hand on the small of Ashton's back and leading him to the car. They climbed into Ashton's race car that he got as a gift from someone. Once they both had gotten situated Ashton turned on the radio and they started out on their fifteen minute drive to the carnival.

[][][][][]•••••[][][][][]

Before you get mad... I haven't completed this chapter yet, so please, untangle your panties. I'm working on this and I wanted to give you a sample of what's to come :)