10

Luke hummed along to his Spotify playlist casually as he walked down the street. It was really warm and Luke was trying to keep his mind off the heat. Since Ashton was at work today, Luke thought he should probably head to the store to get some shit to eat. Not actual shit though, that would be weird. He chuckled to himself as he opened the door causing the bells to ring.

He took out one headphone so he could hear I case someone spoke to him. As he browsed through the small convenience store, he thought about small things like if he was going to get Cheetos or Doritos. He was contemplating so hard he didn't feel the bony finger tap his shoulder, "Oh Em Gee!" The girls annoying yet familiar voice rang through his head.

"Oh, hey Reema." Luke said with a fake smile plastered on his face, "Haven't seen you since we broke up." He rolled his eyes turning back around trying his best to ignore the girl.

"Settle down there cowboy, just wanted to tell you about a party Saturday night at Bailee's place. You do remember Bailee right?" She flipped her brown hair trying to be suductive. Luke nodded his head recalling Reema's old friend, the only one he could kind of stand.

"I'll think about it, I gotta go now." Luke then rushed out of the store ignoring her shouts for him to wait up. He put his seconds headphone back in scurrying down the rode, having not bought anything to eat he was agitated. Luke grumbled obscenities to himself making his way back to his current place of residence.

--

When he got home he lay down on Ashton's and his shared bed, scrolling through Twitter on his iPad casually. He went to the top trending and saw 'Lashton' was currently number three in the US. He smiled skimming through some pictured of him and the business man, taken without their knowledge.

He favorited a few, but as he was about to save one he realized what he was doing. He was finding over him and a guy. That cannot happen. Luke stuck up his nose unfollowing anyone who posted under the Lashton tag. Luke didn't even care about anybody's feeling at the moment, he was just disgusted with his past thoughts.

Luke quickly sent a direct message to Reema saying he was coming to the party. Luke couldn't care less at this point about Ashton. All Luke wanted was to get drunk and higher than a kite. So when he got the confirmation from Reema, that familiar smirk fell across his pink lips.

--

By the time Ashton got home he was tired, stressed, and could really use a kiss. Ashton set his shoes and coat by the door making his way up to his room where he guessed Luke would be. He guessed correctly when he opened the door seeing a half naked Luke laying in only his boxers.

"Fuck." Ashton mumbled seeing the blonde turn towards him. Luke saw Ashton's eyes trailing up and down his slim body. Luke gave a devilish grin, getting up and walking up to Ashton rubbing the elder mans biceps. Ashton made the move kissing Luke's lips roughly trying to explore every bit of the boys mouth. Luke unbuttoned Ashton's shirt fumbling a few times but successfully getting it stripped off along with all of Ashton's clothing

Ashton moaned as Luke palmed him through his boxers, "You want me to fuck your cute little ass baby?" Luke asked nibbling on Ashton's ear. The brunette nodded eagerly sitting down on the bed, Luke crawling on top of him. They both moaned whilst grinding down onto each other feeling exactly what they both had to offer.

Luke pulled stroked up Ashton's bare member expertly, making Ashton a writhing mess underneath the boy. Luke knew what to do from watching enough porn, not that he watched gay porn on purpose or anything. Luke smirked deciding against lube or prepping the man. Luke whispered into Ashton's ear with a chuckle, "This might hurt."

Then Luke flipped Ashton so that he was on all fours, Luke positioned behind him. Luke spit on his erection using that as lube. He pointed himself at Ashton's entrance and went in slowly. Ashton clenched his teeth in pain, but tried to hold it together, not wanting to upset Luke.

"You okay baby?" Luke asked kissing Ashton's neck, letting the man adjust.

Ashton nodded, "Please move." And so Luke did. He rocked into Ashton for what seemed to be hours for the two. Luke repeatedly hit Ashton's prostate over and over again. They were both so filled with pleasure that Ashton came, Luke thrusting a few more times before following.

They were both panting messes as Luke lay ontop of Ashton, not ready to move, "That was sure something." Luke chuckled pulling out. He any down next to the smaller man, covering them up and cuddling the night away.

~*><*~

hope you enjoyed that, I'm exaughsted and wanted to finish writing this chapter, so it's shit.

And if there are random words, its autocorrect. Damn apple.

Thoughts?