Chapter 6

It was the night after the Lashton boys did 'things'. It was early that morning and the sun was shining through the curtains illuminating the large room and shining directly onto Ashton's face. Ashton crinkled his nose slowly opening his eyes only to close them quickly as the light burned them.

He squinted his hazel eyes as they opened adjusting to the light and he felt a pair of thin, yet strong arms wrapped around his torso.

He yawned and slowly turned around the memories of last night appearing into his mind causing a smile to spread across his face. He moved his hand to gently swipe a stray hair from Luke's face and the younger blonde fluttered his eyes open. Luke smiled and said in his thick morning voice, "Morning sunshine. Sleep well?" He smiled pulling Ashton closer to him, if even possible.

Ashton smiled at the name and went to reply, "Pretty good with you here. What time is it?" Ashton asked as he buried his face into Luke's bare chest.

Ashton felt movement and whimpered quietly as Luke's arms and body vanished from him. Soon he returned and Ashton smiled as Luke's arms encircled him once more, "It's eight thirty. I think we might as well shower." Luke suggested with a small shrug. Ashton nodded and pecked Luke's lips despite morning breath.

"Alright, I'll wait if you wanted to go first." Ashton replied sitting up and stretched. He slowly stood up and cringed at his boxers with white crust on them.

"Who said we were going to be taking turns?" Luke laughed with a smirk. Ashton raised his eyebrows as Luke walked past him and into the large bathroom. Ashton bit his bottom lip before shrugging and following him into the room. When he walked in he saw Luke sliding out of his boxers and nonchalantly eyes his butt as Luke leaned over to turn on the shower.

"Why just stare when you can come over and touch?" Luke asked slowly turning around with a smirk on his face. Ashton's face flushed as his gaze was drifted to Luke's length. And let me just say, little Luke is certainly not little.

"Uh, yeah, okay." Ashton's face turned bright red as he slowly removed his boxers and threw them to the side. He saw Luke step into the shower and he quickly followed suit.

As the water fell on them Ashton quickly soaked his air and before he could submerge from the falling water he felt lips on his neck. He felt himself being pulled from the water current and turned the other way. Luke slowly but roughly left several marks that traled from his jaw to colar bone.

He let out a peirced moan as Luke's length brushed against his own, "You like that, sunshine?" Luke asked obviously knowing the answer as he quickly repeated the movement. Ashton jerked his hips forward to meet the movement and he could tell Luke was fighting back moans of pleasure.

Ashton decided to take a little control and let his hand move to Luke's waist where he pulled Luke's length into his gripped swiftly making movements. Luke let out noises of pleasure and Ashton smirked when seeing how vulnerable Luke was.

He quickly attached his lips to the blondes and they're lips moved in synch as Ashton jerked Luke off.

Soon Luke came between them with heavy breaths that fanned over Ashton's bare shoulders and he shivered a bit. He was about to say something but Luke suddenly got to his knees on the shower floor, "Luke what are you- oh." Ashton moaned as Luke took him into his mouth swirling his tongue around his tip.

His hand rested at the base while his mouth moved in a steady rythm up and down. His tongue moved around as he continued this pattern and soon Ashton was calling out his name with spurts coming through him and into Luke's mouth. Instead of spitting like Ashton expected, Luke swallowed and subductively licked up any remains on Ashton's length.