Chapter 3

AN: I think you'll love this chapter.

And it's early cause last week was late...

[][][][][]•••••[][][][][]

"Hey, Luke. It's Ashton I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later today? Call me back when you get the chance. Talk to you later, bye." Ashton hung up his phone and sighed as he set it down. He wanted to hang out with Luke and maybe ask him out on a real date. Unfortunately he's not sure on Luke's sexuality but hopefully he likes dicks.

After a few minutes Ashton's phone started ringing and he looked at the caller I.D which read 'Cal'. He groaned thinking it was Luke. He swiped across the screen sending it to voicemail cause Calum only calls if he wants something. A few more minutes passed and his phone started ringing again and this time the I.D read 'Luke :D'.

Ashton quickly tried calming his racing heart as he swiped at the green button, "H-Hello?" He asked trying to keep calm.

"Hey Ash, I just got your message. I'm actually over in town if you wanted to meet up." Luke said casually. Ashton could practically hear his heart pounding from the nickname and he quickly went to reply but was cut off, "That is if you still want to." He chuckled. Ashton smiled and nodded then mentally face palmed when realizing he couldn't see him.

"Yeah sure. Meet at Aroma's I'll be there in ten. See ya Luke." He hung up and basically ran to his car. It was a porshe painted like a rainbow cause gay pride. He drove down to the small cafe and he saw Luke inside the window when he pulled up. He locked his car and got out going inside. He waved at a waitress who said good morning and sat at the table where Luke was.

"Hey, you made it." Luke smiled taking a sip of his water.

"Yeah, traffic wasn't too bad but it still cost some time." Ashton chuckled as a waiter walked over.

"Hello gentle men, may I interest you in our specials?" He smiled and held out a notepad ready to write down their orders, "We also have a couples menu if you uh, yeah. Sorry I'm awkward." The waiter chuckled. He was younger maybe around eighteen.

"Oh, uh no thanks. And we're not together." Ashton replied sneakily muttering 'yet' under his breath, "I think I'll just have a hot chocolate and lemon biscotti please. What are you having Luke? I'm paying." Ashton smiled at the blonde boy who was looking over the menu.

"Um, I'll get a coffee with extra cream and a blueberry muffin." He smiled and mouthed 'thank you' to Ashton who simply nodded.

"Coming right up. Oh, and I hope the next time I see you guys you'll be asking for the couples menu." He winked and jogged off to the back room where they prepare the food.

"That guy was very... Strange." Luke said furrowing his eyebrows. He leaned back more in his chair and sighed contently, "So, how's work been going? Any new people?" Luke questioned curiously as he looked at Ashton.

"Well we signed Alex Gaskarth as a solo act since the band broke up the other day. Everyone had a fangirl or fanboy attack. It was interesting to say the least." He smiled as their order was placed in front of them. He thanked the guy and took a sip of the beverage before dipping his biscotti into it.

"That's cool. Alex has been my idol for a while. Hints why I'm wearing an All Time Low band shirt right now." He giggled motioning to the shirt he was wearing from hot topic. Ashton smiled at him and nodded slowly, "So anyway, why'd you wanna meet up?" Luke suddenly asked drinking his coffee before setting it down do to it being too hot.

"Well, your kinda hot and I want to take you out sometime." Ashton replied eating his food.

"I'm straight." Luke replied wide eyed.

"But I'll buy you a car." Ashton offered nonchalantly and he looked up at the blonde who looked kind of freaked out if we're being honest here. Luke opened his mouth to say something before closing it. He looked as though he were deep in thought then he finally started to talk again.

"So, you'd be like my Sugar Daddy?" Luke questioned still freaked out by the offer. He was thinking about agreeing cause it's a fucking free car, let's be real.

"I guess in a way, if that's what you want. Oh and it won't be just any car. I got a Lamborghini with your name on it." He smirked and Luke slowly nodded in agreement. Ashton was a little surprised that he agreed but tried hiding his surprise. He smiled and looked back at Luke waiting for verbal confirmation.

"Yeah, okay I guess. But I'm really not gay so this'll be really, really weird for me. I've only ever been with a few girls so I don't know how gay works..." He sheepishly shrugged and took a sip of his coffee which had cooled off allot. He glanced around the cafe avoiding Ashton's eyes and slowly took Ashton's hand over the table. Ashton was taken aback but then laced his fingers with Luke's.

Their hands fit together perfectly, as if made for each other. Ashton smiled and gazed into Luke's eyes and chuckled quietly. Luke raised an eyebrow at him but Ashton waved him off, "Boy am I gonna have fun with you." Ashton finally said.

[][][][][]•••••[][][][][]

This is going to be the shortest chapter in the book. I didn't have too many ideas other than what you read.

Next chapter will be longer, don't worry!

Thoughts on this chapter?

Vote, and comment please!

SUGAR DADDY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grows wings and flies away*