Chapter 7

Ashton sighed as he put on his bow tie getting ready for the business party. Ashton hasn't spoken to Luke much since he was still mad from the run in with the slut queen a few days ago. As Ashton completed his routine he looked in the mirror admiring his outfit. He heard footsteps in the hallway before the door was opened.

"Hey, you almost ready?" Luke asked quietly as he opened the door a little bit wider allowing himself to step in all the way. Ashton turned to him and nodded and led Luke downstairs. Ashton was upset with Luke but they still had a deal that he needed to follow up on, which is why he was searching through a drawer.

"Here." Ashton said pulling Luke's wrist and clasping a gold watch adorned with a few small diamonds and a silver face. Luke's eyes widened as he gazed at the peice of jewelry as if he was looking at the most expensive thing in the world. It wasn't exactly, but it was pretty close to being a runner up.

"Is this mine?" Luke asked jaw agape as he looked towards Ashton who nodded simply with a small shrug. Luke didn't hesitate before crashing his lips against the older boys catching him by surprise, yet he still kissed back. Before it could get too heated Michael waltzed in and suddenly stopped making a disgusted sound at the sight of them kissing.

"Oh get a fucking room!" Michael exclaimed as he shivered and ran outside to the limo which had arrived outside the house.

"After you." Luke smiled placing his hand on the small of Ashton's back and guiding him to the limousine with an impatient driver who was ready to leave without them. I can feel the love!

Such sarcasm.

-

The whole limo ride was filled with silence apart from the tinging of Michael's phone and the giggles he would make after reading each text. Ashton rolled his eyes at his best friend and hesitantly took Luke's hand. Luke turned to him and gave him a smile gently giving his hand a small squeeze.

Finally, after what seemed to be forever they pulled up outside a fancy building with dozens of photographers outside held back by barriers and security. Luke's eyes widened when seeing all the people but Ashton just kissed his cheek and gave him an encouraging look. Then the door was opened and Michael got out first waving to the people as they took his photo.

Luke nervously got out and once standing firmly on his two feet he leaned over and took Ashton's hand helping him out of the car. Once out they joined hands properly and walked closely together ignoring the reporters questions on if they were a couple. Obviously.

When they walked through the double doors Luke let out a breath he seemed to have been holding with a pale look of relief on his face, "You know I was exactly this way the first time I went to an even like this. Except I threw up." Ashton chuckled but stopped when Luke ran for the bathrooms. He frowned and quickly followed and gave a 'I'll be a moment' hand gesture to some people as he walked past.

"Luke?" Ashton called out hearing gagging coming from one of the stalls, "Oh Luke." Ashton sighed with concern and sympathy laced within his voice. He crouched down next to Luke and patted his back as the blonde spit up his lunch.

"I'm sorry. I was just so nervous. S-So many people." He muttered. Ashton nodded in understanding and just hugged the boy. Once Luke's breathing evened and his stomach had calmed Ashton helped him over to the sink where Luke washed his face and gargled some water.

"Here, you might need these." Ashton said holding out his hand holding two Altoids mints. Luke smiled at him and placed them in his mouth chewing slowly. Once he had gotten himself completely situated they walked out of the bathroom and Luke had an arm wrapped around Ashton.