Chapter 8

Luke yawned as his eyes fluttered open looking to his surroundings slowly. He noticed he was in the living room since Ashton and him fell asleep down there and never bothered to go upstairs. Luke shuffled around as he was pressed against Ashton, the older boy still being heavily asleep.

Luke smiled to himself gently swiping Ashton's unruly bed hair to the side giving him a clear view of his face. He gazed upon him and noticed his lips were parted slightly as he slept. He couldn't control the butterflies that were having a party in his stomach that brought him from his thoughts.

He yawned quietly and moved very carefully from under Ashton and slid up the back of the sofa then fell to the ground with flop. He groaned but stood up and stretched running his fingers through his slightly quiffed hair. He walked into the kitchen area and opened the fridge. Once looking over everything Luke pulled out a bag of frozen tater tots from the freezer then sat down at the table and ate them. Frozen.

A few minutes later Luke smirked as he saw Michael limping down the stairs clutching his head and muttering obscenities under his breath, "So, did you and Calum have fun last night?" Luke had a smug smile on his face as Michael's head snapped to the side and he had a frightened look on his face.

"W-What are you talking about? I'm not gay!" Michael exclaimed in a panic but had this glint in his eyes that said otherwise.

"I never said you were." Luke shrugged as he watched the green haired boy walk to the fridge pulling out some breakfast items, "But the make out session you were having with Calum last night along with that limp you got going on doesn't agree. It's okay to be gay you know. I won't judge you." Luke smiled at the boy softly.

Michael slammed his cup down on the table with so much forced Luke was smocked it didn't shatter, "Don't you fucking dare act like you know what I'm going through! Your the one who's fucking a guy while claiming to be straight! Don't tell me my sexuality when your obviously not one hundred percent sure on your own." Michael hissed in anger then just left the room probably going back upstairs.

Luke flinched as he heard a door slam then just frowned.

Of course Luke is straight, he likes girls. Hell, he's even had sex with them and liked it! He's only with Ashton for the stuff. What about the butterflies though? What does that mean? And how the living shit is he so turned on by Ashton if he only likes girls? You'd think he'd just stay soft and cringe through any type of sexual contact with the older boy...

But its the opposite.

He initiates it most the time and it's really confusing him. He keeps telling himself it's for the money. But deep down he knew it wasn't true. So, Luke just shook his head and threw away the empty bag he was eating from and sighed as he walked into the living room seeing a now awake Ashton watching TV.

"Morning Luke." Ashton smiled as the blonde walked in. He slowly smiled back and sat next to the brunette and quickly kissed his cheek sweetly letting it linger before he realised what he was doing and pulled back. Ashton blushed before clearing his throat, "Uh Luke, I was wondering if you Uhm, wanted to go on a date on Wednesday." He smiled sheepishly looking to his hands shyly.

"Sure, where to?" Luke question as he leaned back propping his feet up on the coffee table.

"There's a festival thing going on and I always had fun when I went and well your around so I thought it'd be fun for us both to go." Ashton smiled as he glanced over at Luke seeing the boy nod his head slowly.

"Alright, sounds good." Luke smiled, "I'm gonna go change clothes real quick. Suits aren't really comfortable lounge wear." He chuckled standing up and starting towards the stairs. Ashton agreed and left to the bathroom where he has extra clean clothes for himself where he could change.