Chapter 15

Luke lay awake in bed next to his faux lover simply tracing small circles and hearts onto his abdomen as he rested his head on the brunette's chest. He couldn't help but think about his feelings for the millionaire, how he was quite quickly falling for him. Ashton was just so beautiful and he was mentally kicking himself for not seeing it sooner.

The blonde sighed and scooted closer to Ashton, the blankets laying at their nude waists the blankets barely covering their packages. Luke felt Ashton take in a deeper breath indicating he was awakening. Luke lightly smiled as Ashton turned over onto his side to look at the blue eyed beauty.

Ashton simply looked Luke, admiring him. Luke just exhaled and snuggled his head into Ashton's neck inhaling his deep smell, "Whatcha thinkin' bout?" Ashton spoke in his thick morning voice.

Luke didn't even stop to think before he spoke, "Just about how much I like you." Luke sighed snuggling closer, if possible.

"Oh really? I like you too, I wonder if we mean it in the same way." Ashton gave a smile with a ghosted smirk to it.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I have the biggest crush on you." Luke giggled, why did Ashton have to make him feel so giddy?

"I guess we're twinning." Ashton held his breath to conceal a big laugh.

"Because you said 'twinning' I take back everything I just said." Luke playfully pushed Ashton a little and Luke started to leave the bed.

"Aww, baby no. I'm sorry for being Instagram A-F." Ashton pouted pulling Luke back by the wrist lightly.

"That's it, nope, I'm moving out!" He joked as Ashton rolled on top of him keeping him pinned to the bed.

Ashton kissed his neck softly working up to his jaw. It wasn't sexual, just sweet little kisses. Luke fake sighed, "Well, maybe I could stay." Luke smiled as he heard Ashton chuckle.

Ashton repositioned himself so his lips could hover over Luke's without fully touching, "I'm going to kiss you for real now.". Ashton spoke softly.

"Okay." Luke almost whispered.

Ashton leaned down and gently placed his soft lips against Luke's chapped ones. This kiss was undoubtedly different from all the others they shared. This one was truly wanted through emotion rather than lust or as a job.

Neither of the two wanted it to end but they eventually had to come up for air, "I liked that." Luke bit his bottom lip where Ashton had just had his placed.

"I did too." Ashton smiled the biggest he had that week.

"Can we be official?" Luke asked as Ashton lay back next to him.

"That would be perfect." Ashton whispered into Luke's ear pulling Luke's body closer into his.

--

It was around ten when Ashton had gone to work which left Luke and Michael on the couch eating Oreos and drinking expensive milk. "What do you wanna watch?" Michael asked Luke as he scrolled through Netflix.

"How about Pokémon?" Luke asked as he licked the icing off of another Oreo.

"I like the way you think, Hemmings." Michael nodded pulling up one of his favorite episodes. They ended up watching countless episodes until around one thirty when the doorbell rang. "Can you get that?" Michael asked with a pout. Luke rolled his eyes and went to answer the door ignoring Michael's cheers.

When he opened the door he saw his ex girlfriend Leslie standing at the door, looking as sleazy as ever, "Hey cutie." She giggled, her southern accent still strong.

"Leslie? What the hell are you doing here? How did you find me?" Luke gaped not liking seeing her again.

"Well I ran into an old friend and she said she saw you at a party and followed you home or something. So naturally she told me your new address." She explained nonchalantly, as if she wasn't crazy.

Luke shook his head in shame that he ever liked her, "You need to leave." Luke said closing the door on the bleached blonde.

Leslie ignored Luke's attempt at shutting her out and walked right in, looking around the large home, "Ooh, nice place. Looks like it would be fun to fuck in." She winked.

As Luke was about to give another attempt at getting her out, Michael came in, "Hey, I know you fucking heard him, you need to get out." Michael crossed his arms to show off his biceps that he's been working on.

"I am not leaving til I get my kiss!" She wined, stomping her foot like a spoiled kid.

"He won't kiss you so you need to get you're saggy tits outta here." Michael raised his brows pointing to the door. She went to make a comeback but Michael beat her to it, "No one want none of that here. Leave before I release my potato hounds on you."

"Dick." She mumbled as she walked o the door.

"Gold digger!" Michael called out as Luke was shutting the door.

"Thanks for that, Mike." Luke sighed in relief. Michael just nodded and went back over to the living room.

"C'mon there's still a million seasons of Pokémon left." Michael smiled waving Luke over.

Luke smiled lightly, happy that Michael was his almost friend.

[][][][][][][][][][]

I got tired an lazy af, I'm sorry.

I have missed two months of school and my life is fucked. I didn't feel up to going for a while so I just never showed up, however there's a limit on how many days you can miss before being deregistered and kicked out.

Don't screw up your life, go to school. You may have a chance, now I really need to make my dreams come true.

HI OR HEY RECORDS DM ME I CAN SING AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY ME TIL IM 15 YOLO ILL BE 15 IN LESS THAN FOR MOTHS YOLO MARCH 1ST HERE I COME.

help me.