Chapter 2

It's Ashton's day off.

Now, for some people they would lay upside down on the couch stuffing their face while watching YouTube. However, for Ashton that's not the case. At least for today, that is. As Ashton woke up he did his normal morning rutean then changed into a 'You Complete MeSS' wife beater and jogging shorts. He then slibbed on some very expensive running shoes.

He grabbed his phone and put in headphones. When he went downstairs he quickly drank a health shake that his chef made for him. He then took off running, but today he decided to take a new route. As he ran he casually looked for the blonde and as he got to the spot he last saw him he saw a blonde quiff in the crowd of people.

When the people scattered he saw him wearing a black shirt sleeves just past his elbows and ripped black skinny jeans and some type of boots. He thought up an excuse to talk to him and started running and casually bumped into him and 'accidentally' fell on him. The blonde gave him a strange look and Ashton got up after a second.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I am such a clutz sometimes." He chuckled and outstretched his hand for the boy who hesitantly took it, "Uh I'm Ashton." He smiled and felt tingles shoot through him at the touch.

"Oh, um, yeah, I'm Luke." He nervously smiled and took his hand from Ashton's, "You don't happen to be Ashton Irwin, are you? Owner and founder of Bulletproof records?" He asked with starstruck expression.

"That I am." He giggled causing Luke to look at him in amusement, "I am terribly sorry for running into you. C'mon I'll take you out to an early brunch as an apology."

"Oh, no that's not necessary. You speaking it is enough." He smiled fiddling with his fingers. He was a little surprised that a somebody actually is talking to him. The last person to ever talk to him was a store employee at a seven-eleven last month.

"Oh come on its no bother." And Ashton did that convincing smile that can make anyone do anything he says. So Luke hesitantly nodded and walked with Ashton to the close by diner. Ashton tried hard to ignore the way Luke smelled. It was hard but he managed to not cringe.

Internally Ashton was freaking out. This is the guys he's been obsessing about since... Yesterday.

He was glad to know the blondes name and to have this opportunity to get close to him and hopefully become friends, or more. He doesn't care what he has to do he wants and needs Luke. As soon as they got to the diner Ashton opened the door and Luke blushed but walked in and they found a table.

"So, Luke, what do you do for fun? You got any hobbies?" Ashton asked with a smile. Luke shook his head sadly and sighed.

"I guess I like music but I don't really have a way to keep up with it all. I'm not exactly rich." Luke chuckled sheepishly thanking the waitress when she brought them water.

"Well that's okay. Not everyone is fortunate to have such a luxury, but that doesn't mean your any different." Ashton smiled and looked up and into Luke's eyes that were a gorgeous shade of blue. Luke bit at his lip piercing and pulled it in-between his teeth.

"Thank you, everyone always judges me for one thing or another but your different and I appreciate your kindness." He gave a big smile and the two continued chatting for another hour or two. He got Luke's phone number and he gave him his. Luke only has an old flip phone which he was very embarrassed about. However, Ashton assured that it was fine and he thinks flip phones are kinda cool.

Then Ashton jogged home with a huge smile and for the first time Luke sat in his alleyway with an enormousl grin on his face.

For once, things were looking up in both their lives.