13

It was around nine in the morning and Luke had woken up, painfully hard. Luke sighed but really needed relief so he got up to go find Ashton, maybe the brunette would be kind enough to give him a hand job or something. Luke slowly slid out of bed and slipped off his pajama pants, leaving him in loose boxers to give himself more of a freeing feeling.

Luke bit his lip as he casually waddled down the hall and into Ashton's bedroom only to find that the man had already left to work. Luke groaned aloud and smacked his head on the door frame, then turned around and marched his way back to the guest room. Luke pouted and leaned over and grabbed his laptop, moaning slightly when it rubbed against his hard on, "Oh for fucks sakes." He muttered.

Luke opened up a private tab and typed in some porn site name. He looked through some videos til he found some busty girl getting the pasta in her bowl. He eagerly slipped off his boxers leaving him completely naked and allowing his length fly free, "Das right, fly free little dick." Luke giggled but immediately stopped when realizing how creepy he was. The boy shook his head and just clicked on the video turning the volume all the way up.

Luke took ahold of his length, slowly pumping his hand up and down at a reasonable pace. At first he watched the girls boobs, then he started watching her ass then somehow his eyes worked their way to the mans dick. Luke bit his lips, hand speeding up as he watched the mans body move as he fucked the girl. Luke then let out a moan as visions of dicks and booty holes, danced through his head.

He panted watching as the man on the screen let out his load, but thats when Luke panicked. The blonde exited out of the tab on his laptop, and shut the screen so fast. Luke's fingers were pulling at his hair harshly as he realized, he was watching the guy.

Luke couldn't rap his head around it. He could understand why he got turned on with Ashton, it was because the man had been stimulating him and that had to be it. But the fact that a males body turned him on scared the hell out of him.

Luke doesn't have any friends to talk to about this, and it would be way too awkward if he spoke to Ashton about this sorta thing. So the blonde went to the only other person he could think of, Michael.

Luke went downstairs seeing Michael on the couch eating oreos, as usual. Luke hesitantly sat next to the green haired boy and just looked at him. Michael looked at him through of the corner of his eye but ignored him and continued shoving cookies in his mouth as he watched Ghost Whisperer like the fanboy he is.

After a minute or two went by michael sighed and paused the show, "Okay rubber balls, what do you want?" Michael questioned turning to face the nervous blonde.

"I don't know." Luke sniffled wiping his eyes trying to hide forming tears.

Michael gave him a pity look and sighed, slowly handing Luke his bag of oreos, "Okay then, just start from the beginning of whatever happened. I'm not that great of a listener unless your Brendon Urie, but I'll try my best." Michael smiled patting Luke's knee in a comforting way.

"This is a little awkward to say but I woke up and had an issue," Luke sorta motioned to his pants "and well Ashton was already at work and I was watching porn and I was attracted to the guy and not the girl and I'm so confused like I don't know what's happening in my brain right bow and I'm so confused." He finished his ramble and looked up to michael who was longingly staring at the bag of oreos.

"Oreos." Michael whispered.

"Michael!" Luke yelled causing Michaels head to pop up, "I think I'm gay!" And thats when Luke burst into tears.

"Oh, uh, wow." Michael stammered not really knowing what to say, "Well maybe you should watch gay porn for an hour or so, then go and watch lesbian porn for like an hour. See which tickles your pickle the most and then it might clarify a bit for you." Michael shrugged.

"Okay, thanks Michael." So Luke hugged the green haired boy and handed him back the oreos, then took off upstairs to his room where he watched porn for hours.

--

"I'm home!" Ashton called as he shut the front door, stepping out of his shoes and removing his jacket. The brunette then made his way over to the couch where Luke sat shirtless in only boxers. Ashton raised his eyebrow sitting next to the boy, "What's up Luke?" He asked facing the blonde.

"I'm just glad you're home." He smiled then climbed on top of the mans waist, straddling him. Luke then began kissing Ashton's neck, sucking and biting in a pleasurable way. Ashton moaned feeling Luke moving his bum against his crotch. He wasn't sure what had gotten into the supposedly straight boy, maybe he just wanted something, but he really liked it.

"What's gotten into you?" Ashton asked as he broke away from their kiss.

"I think I'm gay." Luke said, sitting up and pushing himself off Ashton. The man was slightly surprised, part of him knew Luke wasn't straight but Luke always made it clear that only liked girls. That he only did this for money. I guess Luke had both himself, and Ashton fooled.

"How do you know?" He asked, placing a hand gently on Luke's shoulder, rubbing his thumb in circles comfortingly.

So Luke explained his 'dramatic' day of 'finding himself', to say Ashton was ecstatic would be an understatement. Ashton was on the moon, now he had a full chance of being with Luke for real. So Ashton reached forward pulling Luke's face to meet his own, their lips meeting in the middle.

"I really like you, Luke." Ashton smiled looking into Luke's gentle blue eyes with a smile.

Luke just smiled back, "Lets put on a movie, yeah?" He chuckled grabbing the remote and pulling up amazon video. So they both cuddled up together, watching Curb Your Enthusiasm for hours until they fell asleep in each others arms.

--[]><[]--

I just made a 5sos reference to my mom. She was ranting about sugar content so I yelled like Calum and said, "I don't care about the sugar content!"

So anyway, ASHTON IS GONNA BE 22 TOMORROW AND I AM NOT READY AND THEN THE DAY AFTER OMG 5sos CONCERT AND THEN I STILL NEED TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT HOW MY P!ATD CONCERT WAS AND OMG AHHHHHHH WHAT IS LIFEEE!!!!!!!

Thoughts?